Where are 12th scales made?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Where are 12th scales made?

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2009, 03:48 PM
Tech Elite

I disagree. A well made foreign company will have more of an impact on our economy than a poorly made domestic one. There are foreign companies who have offices here. Small domestic companies affect only a few people like upper management and owners, where foreign companies can have sales staff, distribution, wherehouse workers, offices much bigger which affect the local economy and affect more people here than a small poorly made product here. If it is well made and is a better product, it can have a bigger impact on our economy than a small poorly made product domestic.
Old 03-13-2009, 08:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

you have to compare company to company and such.. all things being equal i always buy american or from countries with which i agree politically, socially or ethically... all that said it is certainly hard or impossible to avoid it at some points.
Old 03-14-2009, 12:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

TIme to get off this "country of origin" debate and back on topic. The thread title is "Where are 12th scales made?"

As no one has supplied the correct answer, I will. ALL 1/12 scale cars are made in heaven by angels. This is why 1/12 kicks EVERYTHING elses ass.
Old 03-14-2009, 01:41 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Trips
TIme to get off this "country of origin" debate and back on topic. The thread title is "Where are 12th scales made?"

As no one has supplied the correct answer, I will. ALL 1/12 scale cars are made in heaven by angels. This is why 1/12 kicks EVERYTHING elses ass.
Now THAT is a good answer.
Old 03-22-2009, 07:38 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default crc 1/12 gen x

Hey crc cars are milled and formed and packaged in rome ny i race there weeky and great guy's they have been very busy this year give them a call or post ? on forum on there web site they will get back to you i run gen x and genx10 and love both