Community
Wiki Posts
Search

fitzpatrick models uk warning

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 10:50 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by memix
If its that the case why when i called you , you said that you allready shipped them?
If your are legit why did you took out the phone numbers from your site?
When i did the order i ask you if you have the speedo and you said YES , only for the motor i had to wait 2 more days!!!!!!!
Your excuse is lame and so are you .
iam trying to sort this out carm and your not helping, your getting a refund and that will happen when the bank refund's me.
thats the best i can do.
sorry
Old 03-19-2009, 10:57 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mavrick2k5
iam trying to sort this out carm and your not helping, your getting a refund and that will happen when the bank refund's me.
thats the best i can do.
sorry
Ok then i said what i had to say , your action will speak for you now.
By the way thats not the way to do business .
Old 03-19-2009, 11:56 AM
Tech Initiate

Oho!

Look who showed up.Our big John.

What a great lier you are.
Didnt Nick telephoned you about discusion about you on the forum a few days ago?
If your server broke down,you could ask Nick to tell all the people here about your problem.

Furthermore: your web site is still active and as i can see you have the biggest stock of speed passion brushless motors on the world.
At everyone that i look the stock number says :100 .So your stock only of motors is 800+?

I gave you the chance to apologize and tell me what is going on with my order.You didnt replied, however you did sent a threat to Nick which you hoped noone will see.
Here i will give you really last one chance: tomorrow you will sent me my ordered speed passion motors first thing in the morning.You will send me post certificate that you did so!

Otherwise i will report you to institutes which adreses guys kindly gave me.

Lucky for you, i was just going to do so before i saw your post.
So everybody will see if you are a lier or not.(Motors of course are in stock)

Borut
Old 03-19-2009, 02:24 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by ROZKO
Hi again!

Well,first off all, "Woz" you can read for yourself what a threat is.
(fitzpatrick threat to Nick who is trying to help us)

He can answer that, but he can not answer our e-mails asking about our orders!
Great evidence this threat,so Nick please keep it safe on your computer!

O.K., he has gone too far.

Can i ask you guys living in U.K. to investigate where shall we report his actions to legaly punish him the most?

I am thinking of Metropolitan police department as Memix suggested and Staffordshire trading council.

Guys please advice!
I can asure you i will report his actions wherever i can!

The rest of you can join me for even bigger efect!

Borut
I AGREE

Today i have tanking paypal for stop all payments to fitz, i have showed the tread of the Forum to a friend in london and try to call the thief...
Old 03-19-2009, 05:24 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I've found an address for this guy for all who are interested.

john paul fitzpatrick

6 westway green
stafford
staffordshire
ST17 9UP
GB

Can't seem to track down a phone # though. Maybe somebody else can find that. Help all these guys get their money back. One day it might be you asking for somebody else's help finding another scammer.

Just so there's no confusion, I am memix's friend. I am helping to spread the word about fitzpatrickmodels.co.uk and all of his shady dealings.

Help to get thieves like this guy and keep our hobby clean.
Old 03-20-2009, 02:40 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by lunarodos
I've found an address for this guy for all who are interested.

john paul fitzpatrick

6 westway green
stafford
staffordshire
ST17 9UP
GB

Can't seem to track down a phone # though. Maybe somebody else can find that. Help all these guys get their money back. One day it might be you asking for somebody else's help finding another scammer.

Just so there's no confusion, I am memix's friend. I am helping to spread the word about fitzpatrickmodels.co.uk and all of his shady dealings.

Help to get thieves like this guy and keep our hobby clean.
wow...very interesting, if we find the telephone home's number can call day and night,all hours and persuaded to pay, if you have family repetitive call causes difficult life at home....
Old 03-20-2009, 03:19 AM
Tech Regular

Public domain info from www.192.com

Last edited by Andyg01; 04-09-2009 at 03:38 AM.
Old 03-20-2009, 03:42 AM
Tech Initiate

Hi!

As i have just seen, his speed passion cv2.0 BL motor 4.0T stock has changed over the night:

Instead of claiming 100 units on stock, today there are 0 units in stock.

You little man: you really think you are smart? Well, we will see.

I am still waitig you will sent me post certificate that you sent the motors.

Dont apologize now you dont have them in stock. Go to regular honest store,
buy them and sent them to me!!

John Fitzpatrick, your boat is sinking.... fast.....

Borut
Old 03-20-2009, 04:30 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

He is a liar and an idiot, his excuses are juvenile at best. You try to say that your "admin server" went down and you lost all emails; everything to run your buisness? HA, you try to think of something to string along your lies and deceit. Where was your "admin server"? If it was not at your physical location how did you manage to get you "admin server" bypass your ISP's mail servers? Let alone the pure amount of redundent servers? You really think that the server went down when all this was going on? HA! Let me guess you were using a child company that was very small and had very few servers? They offered no fault taulerance? Sure, buddy, Sure....

If that were true then why not log onto your paypal account and get ALL of your scammed customers information and email addresses? Funny you could not get there infomation to update them on status but could get on constantly to check your account and email them to ask for the disputes dropped.

Your a crook and a stupid one at that, you should be punished to the full extent of the law. I hope your buisness suffers severly from this, I have own and managed my buisness for over 6 years and have never done anything like this.
Old 03-20-2009, 05:44 AM
Tech Initiate

just to let you know i moved 2 months ago that was my old address, and also the items on the website are messed up due to me sorting them out cause iam having to start from the begining again with the site but my server can not recover any of my emails or my sales.
Old 03-20-2009, 06:14 AM
Tech Initiate

I SEE YOU ARE ONLINE.

YOUST ANSWER DID YOU SENT MY MOTORS OR NOT.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:38 AM
Tech Initiate

just to let you know i moved 2 months ago that was my old address, and also the items on the website are messed up due to me sorting them out cause iam having to start from the begining again with the site but my server can not recover any of my emails or my sales.
bla bla bla....but you don't shipped never and you have our money=grand thief
i want my money....
Old 03-20-2009, 07:44 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by il-david
bla bla bla....but you don't shipped never and you have our money=grand thief
i want my money....
iam trying to sort out your fucking money stop going on about it and iam not a fucking thief, if i was a thief then i won't be talking to you would i, i thought you lot said that you where smart, think about it
Old 03-20-2009, 07:52 AM
Tech Initiate

iam trying to sort out your fucking money stop going on about it and iam not a fucking thief, if i was a thief then i won't be talking to you would i, i thought you lot said that you where smart, think about it
you solve problems when people you have fucking threatening you....for me you just trying to save your bisness, In the past you've had the same problems...is the time to close...
Old 03-20-2009, 08:00 AM
Tech Initiate

Previous Orders
Date No. Ship To Status Total View
01/12/2009 # 48
Davide Di Bugno
Italy
Item(s) Sent £107.67

DELETE ITEM SENT because is a very very big lie!!!!!!!!!!
"your car has been lost in the post i have sent you another one out on thursday morning"
You have lost two cars??? uahuahauhauhaha you are out of mind?????
the truth 'is another and you know very well....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.