R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   T.O.P. Racing "Photon" 1/10 EP Touring Car (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/281977-t-o-p-racing-photon-1-10-ep-touring-car.html)

keithander 03-11-2009 02:54 AM

T.O.P. Racing "Photon" 1/10 EP Touring Car

Probably time to start a new thread, specifically for the new release of T.O.P. Racing's Photon. The new car is expected Summer 2009.

For T.O.P. Racing distributors in your country, please check out T.O.P. Racing's HQ website here.

decibels 03-11-2009 03:24 AM

It is a good idea to start a new thread but it is useless still:flaming: there is no damn pictures!!:sneaky:

keithander 03-11-2009 03:33 AM

Originally Posted by decibels (Post 5537717)
It is a good idea to start a new thread but it is useless still:flaming: there is no damn pictures!!:sneaky:

....just hold on a few more weeks :)

HarryN 03-11-2009 05:45 AM

If we're all really nice to Josh Cyrul, I mean REALLY nice, he can post pictures of the car.

Eh Josh? *nudge nudge* Eh? Eh? :D :lol:

mikky32 03-11-2009 06:37 AM

for what i have seen i want the car:nod:
lot of improvements and i think for what i have seen is everything from a high quality.

I have some question for Josh but i will ask them after the car is on the marked or when there are pictures online.
I now he will not answer them because than he just can show the pictures right away.

and now it's time to put the car on the marked as soon as possible.
I want to race with it.:nod:

XxRONNxX 03-11-2009 07:12 AM

hmmm...there seems to be a lot of hype about this car. I may have to take a sneak peek at EJ's car the next time I see him at the track. I might want one in the future. :sneaky:

GLITTER LIDZ 03-11-2009 07:31 AM

Ricks panties just got wet......again! :nod::D

rcterp 03-11-2009 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by GLITTER LIDZ (Post 5538250)
Ricks panties just got wet......again! :nod::D

Awesome :lol::lol:

seaball 03-11-2009 07:57 AM

fauxton

Originally Posted by XxRONNxX (Post 5538199)
there seems to be a lot of hype about this car.

it's not a car that will blow you away with ingenuity, persay. the brilliance is in the logic. for example, the ackermann is adjustable but it won't change the steering speed or the end points in doing so. is that exciting? it is if you realize that most racers don't grasp kinematics very well. :lol: it also means that when you 'test ackermann', you're not inadvertently testing 5 other changes.

i've seen this car repeatedly at all the northeast grand slam races. (incidentally, josh won pro touring for the series with this car). in my opinion, it only catches your eye if you understand the idiosyncracies of most tc's. i think josh and top have found a way for this car to stay adjustable enough for the seasoned pro, without causing headaches and additional spending responsibilities for the average racer.

therein lies the brilliance. mark my words, it's at the top of the list in raw, solid functionality. :tire:

here's picture of the car from the ngs races:
- petar stoyanov

(oh c'mon, that's funny, and you know it!) ;)

Kraig 03-11-2009 08:11 AM

Originally Posted by seaball (Post 5538347)

My, what nice big hands you have. :blush:

HarryN 03-11-2009 08:19 AM

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOOKS JUST LIKE THE CAR!!! :lol:

racenut123 03-11-2009 08:49 AM

Now Ron,do I have to pull your card?;)

Originally Posted by XxRONNxX (Post 5538199)
hmmm...there seems to be a lot of hype about this car. I may have to take a sneak peek at EJ's car the next time I see him at the track. I might want one in the future. :sneaky:

trdsupra88 03-11-2009 08:52 AM

it's not a car that will blow you away with ingenuity, persay. the brilliance is in the logic. for example, the ackermann is adjustable but it won't change the steering speed or the end points in doing so. is that exciting? it is if you realize that most racers don't grasp kinematics very well. :lol: it also means that when you 'test ackermann', you're not inadvertently testing 5 other changes.

i've seen this car repeatedly at all the northeast grand slam races. (incidentally, josh won pro touring for the series with this car). in my opinion, it only catches your eye if you understand the idiosyncracies of most tc's. i think josh and top have found a way for this car to stay adjustable enough for the seasoned pro, without causing headaches and additional spending responsibilities for the average racer.

therein lies the brilliance. mark my words, it's at the top of the list in raw, solid functionality. :tire:

- petar stoyanov

(oh c'mon, that's funny, and you know it!) ;)

I wouldnt expect anything more from a dealership repairman...

Advil 03-11-2009 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by trdsupra88 (Post 5538518)
I wouldnt expect anything more from a dealership repairman...

Really? Well, that explains a lot.

(from IT support at a Dealership) LOL

RC MARKET 03-11-2009 11:52 AM

I'm before few month had saw this prototype ,
now was update some design ,
around APR to MAY release !