Search
Like Tree9Likes

T.O.P. Racing "Photon" 1/10 EP Touring Car

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2009, 08:02 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by John St.Amant
I would bet none of you would talk to me like that in person.
I don't deserve any of the B.S most of you are panning out.
What are you all a bunch of Barry Baker "lost sheep" ?
I can't believe any one would waste their time slamming someone for stating an opinion. Don't you have anything better to do ? You SF boys must be getting bored poking the same old sphincters all the time. I just want to let you know that mine is not on your "To Do List". I took a lot of it for trying to explain about the connectors as a package including the speedo and not just the frickin' Deans connectors. You could have the finest fuel and the best fuel lines but if the delivery system is clogged with solder joints then what do you have? apparently no one that disputes this has no sense of logic what so ever. Furthermore , If the wires get damaged and it is forbidden to disassemble the pack..... them what ? Once one person accidentally shorts the wired from damaged insulation,
I rest my case . And if anyone wants to say anything else about this I will restate my opinion further. I don't need to drop it .. I don't want to drop it.
I was told that Deans connectors were their M.O. and if I wanted 4mm barrels I had to get someone else's batteries. But low and behold .... SMC now (or soon will be) making pack just like I suggested. Therefore it must really suck when the A$$ is right. Tell me again how you don't love reading about everyone else's opinion but you ignore mine. Yet there in lies the problem Nicola.... Perhaps most of you are not ready. Read into it what you will. My opinion lies within no ones pocket , I do NOT sugar coat it and I always tell it like it is. NO B.S.. Take it or leave it ! I could proclaim how awesome something is and nothing.. but as soon as someone says something perhaps a little constructive criticism and BAM! Instantly everyones kissing up to whomever for absolutely no reason what-so-ever. I have been warned about coarse language and yet I've read many others in which someone used profanity (not the amateur kind) in text and since it wasn't projected towards anyone (or within your own little niche') no one cares. Personally, if you all don't want to hear it any more... get off my _ _ _ _!
Sombody forget their meds?
Old 06-20-2009, 09:38 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Wow I've been upgraded to a San fransico ass pounder! Could have swore my location says kansas city.

I did sit by pro buffer last year at vegas so maybe some of him did wear off on me. But if I had to thank anyone for showing me the way it would be syndrome.
Old 06-20-2009, 12:01 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I did sit by pro buffer last year at vegas so maybe some of him did wear off on me. But if I had to thank anyone for showing me the way it would be syndrome.[/QUOTE]

LOL
Old 06-20-2009, 12:03 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)

Enough of this RC drama. Nothing wrong with San Francisco or the Norcal Bay Area! I know everyone is a little ansy waiting for their early holiday present.

Let's move on to better and brighter things. Like Happy Father's Day! ... to me

TADAW!

Sorry for the tease but just to let you know, you'll get yours soon

Thanks to all of TOP and OD for being on the ball and providing excellent communication throught this ordeal. I know you've been busy so thank you for the early Father's day present. Josh, thanks for designing a nice TC. EJ, thanks for the setup info and future tech help...now to eventually build this thing.
Old 06-20-2009, 12:28 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcjunkie3000
Enough of this RC drama. Nothing wrong with San Francisco or the Norcal Bay Area! I know everyone is a little ansy waiting for their early holiday present.

TADAW!

Thanks to all of TOP and OD for being on the ball and providing excellent communication throught this ordeal. I know you've been busy so thank you for the early Father's day present. Josh, thanks for designing a nice TC. EJ, thanks for the setup info and future tech help...now to eventually build this thing.
If you had pull like I do E.J. would personally be building your kit Now if Norcal would put more weekend asphalt races on the schedule we all could have some fun.
Old 06-20-2009, 01:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

TADAW!

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
Old 06-20-2009, 04:30 PM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by HenBeav
I did sit by pro buffer last year at vegas so maybe some of him did wear off on me. But if I had to thank anyone for showing me the way it would be syndrome.
I see what you did there!
Old 06-20-2009, 11:33 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Wow .... More bags that a dealer on 8 Mile.
opening all them and stuffing them all away take most of the build time .
at least its organized. I wonder what packaging adds to the cost of the kits?
Old 06-20-2009, 11:50 PM
Tech Elite

Hey Francis.Carino and I bought one today.Should be ready for the next onroad raceday.Norcal only has one left.I wonder who will get it.If someone is looking for one,call Norcal Hobbies.Ask for Gary.They have 1 left.510-324-5700

TADAW!

Old 06-21-2009, 12:08 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Let's all quote with pics shall we?!
Old 06-21-2009, 12:31 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 124 (100%+)

Originally Posted by racenut123
call Norcal Hobbies.Ask for Gary.They have 1 left.510-324-5700
How much where they selling for there?
Old 06-21-2009, 12:34 AM
Tech Elite

399.99- same as what a big online store *cough-A main-cough*will be selling them for.Except they have them today.
Hey Francis.Carino and I bought one today.Should be ready for the next onroad raceday.Norcal only has one left.I wonder who will get it.If someone is looking for one,call Norcal Hobbies.Ask for Gary.They have 1 left.510-324-5700
Originally Posted by rezenclowd3
Let's all quote with pics shall we?!
Originally Posted by vr6cj
Old 06-21-2009, 01:04 AM
Tech Rookie

399.99- same as what a big online store *cough-A main-cough*will be selling them for.Except they have them today.
I got mine today too. EJ thanks for the tips. I built the first 8 steps and each step had all the parts in a single bag, nice.
Old 06-21-2009, 03:34 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by John St.Amant
Wow .... More bags that a dealer on 8 Mile.
opening all them and stuffing them all away take most of the build time .
at least its organized. I wonder what packaging adds to the cost of the kits?
I think it also helps on QC as they can easily see if any parts are missing. I got my first run today and Im so happy
Attached Thumbnails T.O.P. Racing "Photon" 1/10 EP Touring Car-dsc01872.jpg  
Old 06-21-2009, 06:50 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vr6cj
http://rcmarket.com.hk/product_info....oducts_id=6179

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.