Thanks to everyone who PM'd me -- but I'm putting this Jackson setup discussion in the open forum. You need the following:
- Base setup: http://racerlog.com/w/images/3/39/Ho...up_11-6-10.pdf
- Replace the front springs w/ 367s
- Make sure to have Side Piece Racing Mira Outdrives & XRay 50mm ECS
- Run a Spec-R or Yokomo 40t gear diff in the rear - 30wt or lighter shock oil filled to the top
- You must build you shocks correctly - http://racerlog.com/wiki/T.O.P._Photon#Shocks
- If you're running 17.5 or 13.5 you're going to need a fast, high cfm, high amp draw fan on your motor. Unfortunately I don't have any Geish fans to help you guys out... so please look around.
- Small spurs for 17.5 and 13.5T - 80 to 86t; Big spurs for modified - 108t (but not larger.. they will hit the curbs)
- Tire sauce: Tweak (warmers are not necessary...)
I will not be at Jackson this weekend, but Larry and Jerry P will be in the house. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Jerry P and I will be at the Nats Wednesday night during the pit setup. Larry and EJ will show up Thursday morning. I hope to see you guys all in attendance.