Wow! Lots going on here lately!
Congrats to Larry and Jason at the classic! Looks like the Photon will make a rug muncher yet.
Im at Trackside this week testing some stuff. The grip is great as there having been having some good crowds. (A-D mains in TC)
Ive never been one to just copy set-ups as I believe driving styles dictate a drivers set-up needs. However i just reviewed Larry's posted rubber set-up and compared it to were Im currently set and guess what. Waaayyy similar!
If you dont already have the 2.5mm "foam" chassis for your rubber car,,, get one. Also pick up the heavier top deck and the u-shaped bulkhead braces. Put this stuff on you car, make at least most of your settings match the posted set-up and you will
be 90% there. The other 10% percent will be making those tiny changes to better suite your driving style.
Ill have a finished set-up to post tonight Im sure and Ill post in when I return home.