Originally posted by Paul_Kultcha
Where would you say that the MY02 kit lacks?
Can any of its shortcomings be fixed with aftermarket parts?
- instructions are for the std model not the "r", there are some big differences.
- no cell retaining method other than tape.
- droop holes have to be drilled into the arms during construction
- no supplied link/turnbuckle for servo to steering linkage (optional extra lol, mentioned in manual)
- ultra stiff chassis setup
- some common / compatible tamiya componets
- quality of parts is A+
- the shocks are extremely smooth, on par if not better than TRF shocks