Wiki Posts
Search

2009 "IIC" Las Vegas International Indoor Championships

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2009, 03:33 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Charlie
Less then a month away, and all you've got is a short joke..... Come On Dude!

rctvlive..... you can send someone..... just not that goofball from the show....

Hey I still have some unused footage of you ..............so be careful buddy!

I did not know you were working at Jakes...very cool. Shoot me an email
[email protected]
Old 08-16-2009, 09:45 PM
Tech Master

Hi guys,

I know I am going to get ripped on maximum from Charlie when he jumps on the mic, so i don't want to dip my foot in the pool to bad right now to give him any more ammo than he already has.

Batteries for WGT and 1/12th. Yes the batteries with the bullet plugs will be ok. Basically any of the 1 cell packs are legal for the race. Everyone is coming out with them now and we want to give everyone a chance to show their products at the event. As we always are with the IIC, it starts the indoor race season and everyone is getting their products ready for the season.

RCTVLIVE: Hi Jeff, Great to hear from you. Awesome that you will be making the trip to the IIC. Is Mike also making the trip? I look forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks. If you need anything or have questions, please drop us a line at [email protected]

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The IIC has always been the race where the best drivers from around the world choose to attend for the competition, the race program and the excitement only found at the IIC, Well the list of the worlds best drivers attending the IIC just got bigger!

Current 1/12th Scale World Champion Naoto Matsukura along with
Current 2WD Off Road World Champion Hayato Matsuzaki both driving for Yokomo will be joining all of us at the IIC. So the battle for the prestigious IIC 1/12th Modified will truly be a battle of the worlds best drivers. as well as 2 more powerful guns entered into Modified Rubber. Plus with Current 2 time ISTC World Champion and newly Crowned 4wd Off Road European champion Marc Rheinard and 2009 European Touring Champion and Back to Back ETS Champion Jilles Grosskamp also attending, this will be an amazing group of the worlds best drivers to do battle for the 2009 IIC Championships

The IIC just got even better so if you are on the fence about joining us, it is not to late. Great seats still available. sorry I could not help that one.
but you can still sign up to be part of the best event in the world.

Thanks
Scotty
Old 08-16-2009, 10:11 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by HB Moose
Ok Charlie..you don't want more short jokes? We'll let people add on to this one. Only thing is it can't be about the vertically challenged.

Scotty, Jamie and Charlie walk into a bar....
you would think that the second two would have ducked
Old 08-17-2009, 12:55 AM
Tech Master

Holy World Champions Batman! Are either of them old enough to go play some roulette? I don't think so.

Jeff, Will Do! Stoked to see you in Vegas!~
Old 08-17-2009, 04:28 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

hi!i will be racing 17.5 rubber, will u guys laugh at my tc4? do u think i can do well with my old junk??? I do preety good at are on road races here in las vegas and almost everyone has a tc5!!
Old 08-17-2009, 05:55 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 1bigshane
hi!i will be racing 17.5 rubber, will u guys laugh at my tc4? do u think i can do well with my old junk??? I do preety good at are on road races here in las vegas and almost everyone has a tc5!!
No way man, nobody will clown you for coming out and racing a big race. Come out have fun with whatever chassis you have!

I would say you could introduce yourself to a couple associated guys and I bet they can really help you with your car

Last edited by abailey21; 08-17-2009 at 06:21 AM.
Old 08-17-2009, 06:41 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 1bigshane
We will only clown on Adam Bailey since he thrives on that!! Bring your car out and just enjoy the event. As Adam said I am sure an AE drive may help you if you are having any issues with handling and such.
Old 08-17-2009, 06:53 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally Posted by Yeti35
We will only clown on Adam Bailey since he thrives on that!! Bring your car out and just enjoy the event. As Adam said I am sure an AE drive may help you if you are having any issues with handling and such.
You owe me a beer for that!
Old 08-17-2009, 07:43 AM
Tech Master

Adam and Yeti have it spot on!

Thats exactly the great thing about the IIC. No matter what car you have, there will be somebody there to help you. The AE Team will be in full force and Make sure you come and say hi to me 1BIGSHANE and I will take you over the the AE Team and introduce you to them. They will be more than willing to help you.

This is probably one of the things about the IIC that I am most proud about. No matter what skill level you are, no matter what chassis you are using. We have a place for you. All the teams are in attendance and they are there not only to race, but to help all of their customers as well. And I am sure that no matter where you finish in your main, you will leave the IIC saying.. That is how it is supposed to be done!

Look forward to seeing you guys soon.

Scotty
Old 08-17-2009, 09:27 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by abailey21
You owe me a beer for that!
What, only stating truth.
Old 08-17-2009, 10:23 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Bigshane. I will take you over to the AE guys. I am not scared to go over to them, and ask for help.
Old 08-17-2009, 10:40 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Is there any way to get a verification of a Lipo sack in the goodie bag. I need to buy one, but i would hate getting one free after i buy it.
Old 08-17-2009, 11:10 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally Posted by Yeti35
What, only stating truth.
They were right, the truth hurts
Old 08-17-2009, 12:53 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by abailey21
They were right, the truth hurts
I noticed you are not running 17.5 rubber again this year. They give you a faster motor to play with this season?
Old 08-17-2009, 01:09 PM
Tech Master

BigEd, Just waiting on the final word on the Lipo Sack. Sponsor is looking into what they want to support with this year. I will let you know asap.

Thanks
Scotty

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.