Search

2009 "IIC" Las Vegas International Indoor Championships

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 10:55 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jrrc
Scotty,

Any chance of changing the signup until Monday. A lot of us will be at the track racing at 5pm PDT. I'd hate to miss signups because I'm on the drivers stand or corner marshalling.
You could always have someone sign you up. I have done this in the past. If you really want to go, you find a way to get signed up.
Old 06-03-2009, 11:04 AM
Tech Master

JRRC: Unfortunatly I cannot make this change to Monday.
I decided to do this on Sunday since most people are not at work and I felt this would give the best opportunity for the masses to be online. I obviously am aware that not everyone will be able to be online to enter, but hopefully you can have somebody enter for you if you are not able to be online. If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know.

Thanks
Scotty
Old 06-03-2009, 11:05 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (94%+)

Originally Posted by Yeti35
You could always have someone sign you up. I have done this in the past. If you really want to go, you find a way to get signed up.
Get the Laptop and Aircard out, and then you can register from anywhere you can get a signal.
Old 06-03-2009, 02:13 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Luke Hobson
mmmm if you can book it through other companies then that makes the trip very tempting for me, only $845 for flights and hotel....

somebody stop me clicking lol

luke
Come on Luke...you know you want to

Flights *check* Room *check* Entry...priceless

Cheers
Mark
Old 06-03-2009, 02:51 PM
Tech Master

Ok everyone,

I said we had a big announcement to make and I hope you think it was worth the wait.

We all think we are great racers. Some better than others. We all think we could lay the whoops on anybody in a race scenario. Well now is your chance.

MONDAY NIGHT SEPT 7TH 2009 AT 7PM.
*************** IIC VIP PARTY AT *******************
POLE POSITION RACEWAY INDOOR GO KARTING!
We will see who is the best racer. We have arranged a great deal for you. Each racer will get 1 qualifier and 1 main to see who is the top dog.
Cost will be $40 per racer. and will include Pizza.

If you have never been to an indoor Karting facility, it does not get any nicer than Pole Position. You can check out their website at www.polepositionraceway.com
They have computerized scoring with transponders. After each race you will get a detailed printout of your run so even if you don't win, if you have fast lap, that is what it is all about.

So let the smack talking begin! And Big Guys, Don't worry, You know I have your back, I will make sure to have them turn up our karts with more power to give us the edge.

2009 IIC it will be the best yet!

See you in September.
Scotty
Old 06-03-2009, 03:15 PM
Tech Initiate

Scotty that RULES

Gokarts are soooo much fun

now all we need are some of the "crazy girls" to present trophys and it will be a complete weekend

see you all in sept.
Old 06-03-2009, 04:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Any prize for the winner?
Old 06-03-2009, 04:12 PM
Tech Master

But of course Danny, This is the IIC. We will have great stuff for the winner and for 2nd and 3rd.

Are you going to race?

Scotty
Old 06-03-2009, 04:14 PM
Tech Master

Doubt I'll be going, just was wondering. It's in September right?
Old 06-03-2009, 04:23 PM
Tech Elite

This will be awesome. I may not be an A main driver in RC but I will lay down the S#&* with a cart.
Old 06-03-2009, 04:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 88 (100%+)

I am in for sure...We were planning on going last year but it never quite worked out. Think Mario and I will be allowed into this place?

Originally Posted by TRACKSIDE
Ok everyone,

I said we had a big announcement to make and I hope you think it was worth the wait.

We all think we are great racers. Some better than others. We all think we could lay the whoops on anybody in a race scenario. Well now is your chance.

We will see who is the best racer. We have arranged a great deal for you. Each racer will get 1 qualifier and 1 main to see who is the top dog.

If you have never been to an indoor Karting facility, it does not get any nicer than Pole Position. You can check out their website at www.polepositionraceway.com
They have computerized scoring with transponders. After each race you will get a detailed printout of your run so even if you don't win, if you have fast lap, that is what it is all about.

So let the smack talking begin! And Big Guys, Don't worry, You know I have your back, I will make sure to have them turn up our karts with more power to give us the edge.

See you in September.
Scotty
Old 06-03-2009, 05:49 PM
Tech Master

Ok everyone,

See you in September.
Scotty

Scotty this sounds awsome but I see a problem with this.. You need to have weight classes.
Old 06-03-2009, 06:44 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by kn7671
Get the Laptop and Aircard out, and then you can register from anywhere you can get a signal.
So you going to send me your laptop and aircard overnight I promise I will send it right back the next day.
Old 06-03-2009, 07:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Ok everyone,

I said we had a big announcement to make

See you in September.
Scotty

This place rocks!
Old 06-04-2009, 06:00 AM
Tech Elite

do they allow contact? cause it aint racing unless you can bring the wood.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.