Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Trinity Pulse motor

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2009, 09:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by The Rev
ernie is too busy at the conference finals to care about rc motors.
i saw him on tv cpls times myself at the game
Old 05-30-2009, 09:27 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kn7671
You're basing your 'biased' opinion on your LHS, or the racers you know. The great thing about a forum is that we can see on a more widespread scale how this is playing out in reality across the country. While there may have been some that sent off and received back motors from Trinity as promised, we also have people stating the opposite, and these racers feel screwed by Trinity and feel it important to share.

Getting on here and being dismissive to those that have not been taken care of by Trinity as you have, is not being racer friendly to the hobby community in general. Companies do and will make mistakes, but what they afterwards is what can make a company successful or a failure.

There is a old thought when it comes to customer service. A customer that had a good experience will tell 0-1 people, while a customer that had a bad experience will tell 2-4 people.
having a point that makes sense is a waste of time when talking to george, on our local northwest thread, he just got finished giving Kody crap for going to the Reedy and finishing 2nd in 13.5 instead of going to a local off road race. go figure.
Old 05-31-2009, 07:17 AM
Tech Legend

[QUOTE=skypilot;5877167]

Obviously, your wrong as usual
/QUOTE]

Can`t explain why you never have seen your motors returned, still you can not claim no one at Trcr has not been getting help with their motors being repaired & returned from Trinity ...

That is a untrue & false statement ....
Old 05-31-2009, 05:13 PM
Tech Regular

W Cherry. Don't understand why you have an opinion of another's complaint describing poor/ no service. Unless you have some stake in this.

These folks (and me) have experienced very bad customer service from a company going belly up. We have experienced losses and are expressing our views and opinions of the experience. You are not a part of this, unless of course you had some stake in Trinity/ Epic. Please sir, refrain yourself from inferring that these folks are making this up and may not telling the truth.

Sometimes you just need to sit back and listen to the people and hear what they have to say.

After 6 months, I don't expect to get any return from Epic. I have also been cheated on an order directly from their (Trinity)website, where the money was taken and received no items from that. The customer service lines were shut down, Phillips is shut down, the only recourse I have at this point is to share my story of BS from the defunct company with other folks. When there's a skunk in the barn, I let everyone know that I can.
Old 05-31-2009, 05:35 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tharris1959
W Cherry. Don't understand why you have an opinion of another's complaint describing poor/ no service. Unless you have some stake in this.

These folks (and me) have experienced very bad customer service from a company going belly up. We have experienced losses and are expressing our views and opinions of the experience. You are not a part of this, unless of course you had some stake in Trinity/ Epic. Please sir, refrain yourself from inferring that these folks are making this up and may not telling the truth.

Sometimes you just need to sit back and listen to the people and hear what they have to say.

After 6 months, I don't expect to get any return from Epic. I have also been cheated on an order directly from their (Trinity)website, where the money was taken and received no items from that. The customer service lines were shut down, Phillips is shut down, the only recourse I have at this point is to share my story of BS from the defunct company with other folks. When there's a skunk in the barn, I let everyone know that I can.
I'm sure there are some that thank you for this. Don't get discouraged from the postings of one person. Take if from me....telling it like it is ruffles some feathers but if the truth hurts..........
Old 05-31-2009, 05:46 PM
Tech Legend

I only speak up for Trinity because I have seen others racers I race with get there motors returned after sending them back ....

This is why I question those who say they are out of business , cheated, Chad`s fault, ect ...

Bad info ?
I know it is ....

If not for seeing for myself Trinity honer their product right before me, I would be not be defending them on this thread ....

Wild (Geo)
Old 05-31-2009, 06:40 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

5 months and still waiting. I was told they are still in the process of moving. It just sucks because it's 80 bucks down the tubes. I hope they send me something. At this point I would take anything.
Old 05-31-2009, 06:43 PM
Regional Moderator

Old 05-31-2009, 08:17 PM
Tech Champion

[QUOTE=Wild Cherry;5879185]
Originally Posted by skypilot

Obviously, your wrong as usual
/QUOTE]

Can`t explain why you never have seen your motors returned, still you can not claim no one at Trcr has not been getting help with their motors being repaired & returned from Trinity ...

That is a untrue & false statement ....
That would have been a untrue and false statement had i actually made that statement.

obviously your not trying to make a statement that goes along with the posts i have made on the subject, where did i claim no one at trcr hasn't had motors returned, what you posted was 'EVERYONE AT MY TRACK HAS HAD THERE MOTORS RETURNED" I simply stated, not true, not everyone.

30 days of inpatient recovery care would do you world of good.
Old 05-31-2009, 08:22 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by STLNLST
I'm sure there are some that thank you for this. Don't get discouraged from the postings of one person. Take if from me....telling it like it is ruffles some feathers but if the truth hurts..........
its just what he does
Old 05-31-2009, 11:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 102 (100%+)

You're still mis-informed...

quite a few hobby shops in the US that are still waiting on returns/exchanges.
hmmm....
don't think it will happen.
Old 06-01-2009, 12:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Trinity/EPIC FYI

Off of the EPIC site which went live on the 25th of May.

The only means of contact for warranty issues;

If you wish to Contact Us

If you wish to speak to one of us you can Contact Us by:
TEAM EPIC INC. 290 Springview Commerce Drive Suite#4
DeBary, FL. 32713
Phone: (386)668-7771 Fax

So if your still having issues with your motors, send them a fax, as that your only resource now.
Old 06-01-2009, 07:19 PM
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by skypilot
its just what he does
Its way better than going around telling lies about folks ....

Old hip 1 , read above the post#192 , you now know you were misinformed....
Old 06-02-2009, 12:53 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

If you are going to keep criticizing our complaints of Trinity could you at least make it funny or entertaining?

Or could you pursuade the "informed" to either answer the several questions posted OR admit that they don't know the answers?

So far it looks like the above unanswered questions include:
How can you tell if you have a version 3 Pulse?
Does the version 3 Pulse fix the overheating issue?
What are good starting FDRs for 17.5, 13.5 motors with a 130' straight?
What is a good operating temperature for these motors?
Is it the standard 140* - 170*?
Is Faxing Epic the ONLY recourse if you have a problem?
Is Darth Vader over watching the motor replacement procedure?

I'm a pretty fair and patient man, but if these simple questions can't get resolved in a reasonable time then what good is Trinity's customer service? I believe the best solution is to write off my $80 and invest in a company like Tekin (just one example of a company with great service and who also makes BL motors).

Anyone want a 17.5 Pulse run for 24 minutes? $35 + shipping?
Old 06-02-2009, 01:01 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Wild Cherry
Its way better than going around telling lies about folks ....

Old hip 1 , read above the post#192 , you now know you were misinformed....

so now your saying everyone that hasn't got a motor back is lying? really geo, instead of being a jackass, wouldn't it have been better to come on here and post something like, ..

"hey guys, sorry to hear your having so much trouble getting ahold of trinity and getting your motors fixxed, out here in my little world, some of the guys have had thier motors returned, good luck and hope everything works out"

now see isn't that more better, now you don't look like fool to the world.

I actually wonder if its trinty making good on the motors of if scotty is returning them to the distributor and getting new ones. umm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.