Wiki Posts
Search

annsman

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2009, 12:49 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Maybe a pull down inspect an clean
grab an rpm bearing cleaner flush out the grease etc an re lube using a good bearing oil then jus regular maintenence
up grade too more efficient motor too perhaps
Old 11-01-2009, 04:17 AM
Tech Initiate

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Victor Vector
These cars are cheaper than the cheapest HPI. You get what you pay for and if you're looking for race equipment, you're barking up the wrong tree. The Daddy, being 9 years old, prolly got the car as a 'good intentions' starting point and he's burnt out with it. I hope he searches these sites and finds local people who can point him in the right direction. Same for you Dannyboy.

It's worth saving for good, reliable equipment that your local hobbyshop stocks parts for. Sadly, many of us had to learn the expencive way. I spent $110 on a Radio Shack POS before I found people who pointed me to Traxxas and Asscociated Off road cars back in 1990. Now I have shelves of cars thru the ages, all of which were quality pieces in their time and are testament to buying well. Mostly, they are Xrays with a bunch of Corally and Calandra chassis........

I hope you find your way into racing soon........

Jacko
dont worry i have i just got hold of a corally RDX phi and im just putting the electrics in now
Old 11-01-2009, 12:08 PM
Tech Master

They are very similar to a mildly hopped up tt01 in design, much like the E10 (actually better than the E10, much smoother).

I used one for 2 weeks and managed 3rd in the A final against a field on Mi3's etc. Its fine for a good cheap beginners car, you can get good results.