Originally Posted by RMF-888
ok lng bok.so i must upgrade it 1st to a MS before MSX?
dehins tol. The uprade kit is like the MSX version. The only thing missing (parts) from the upgrade kit are the ff:
1. light weight rev arms & uprights (F/R)
2. titanium susp shafts
3. titanium shock/damper shafts
4. 5 x 1.9mm bearing spacers for the uprights (F/R)
5. 2.5mm MSX bottom deck (415 = 3.0mm)
6. TRF Special edition dampers (blue)
7. rear bulkhead centerpost (not available as option part)
8. 5mm wheelhubs
9. TRF415 Aluminum Diff outdrive kit
10. 3x10mm Turnbuckle shaft (4pcs)
11. F/R low friction belts (white)
I think that's it (not sure though).......
All these parts I listed are available as option parts (hop-up parts) except the rear bulkhead center post.
I too had the std 415 then bought the MS upgrade kit & bought the other parts later. The center post I had to wait til ebay stores/Hongkong rc stores sold it seperately.