Originally posted by Evo_Uk
ok guys, will have my 415 soon got a few questions
1) Can you buy a rubber sealed bearing kit or have you got to buy each one seperate...
2) Has anyone tried out the white belts yet and also do you think its worth waiting for the tamiya ones or will all the differnt makes and version be more or less the same
3) which spool is better.. Jurgen or speedtech?
4) the jurgen diff halves, do they wear? as its an expensive purchase i wouldnt want to have to replace them all the time!
3) I think you can´t go wrong with both of them. The one from Speedtech is some time out now and seems working very good. Also it´s very cheap.
The one from Jürgen is very new. It was finished right before the Reedy race and at least Marc Rheinard and Marc Fisher used this one. Don´t know which one Surikarn used.
Regarding price I don´t know which one will be cheaper in the end. The Speedtech spool is very cheap but shipping costs from USA to UK may be high. The Jürgen spool is more expensive but shipping costs will be cheaper for sure.
What you have to consider is the design of both spools is different. As I know the Speedtech spool is completely steel and the Jürgen spool is made from aluminium with steel outdrives.
4) I think nobody can´t tell you yet how much is the wear on the Jürgen frontdiff halves. The diff just was released last week and I think nobody outside of Germany does have one currently.
Alan from the UK have one on order and he could tell you what he thinks of then. But I know Alan had some other stuff from Jürgen for his EVO3 and 415 already and he always was very pleased.
Jürgen is using a very highquality aluminium for the diff and it´s anodizid. Something similar like Square not the soft aluminium like Tobee. Beside this aluminium will wear more than a hardened steel and it also depends if you´re running on a dusty track or not.