From my experience the most important thing is to use the right tire compound and insert.
Now your problem is pushes wide in the middle and exit the corner.So, try this(step by step)
- use the softer spring in front
- take front anti rool bar off
- use the inner hole front shock position
(the more shock angle,the softer suspension)
- use stiffer spring in rear
- add more caster angle
- add the shim,spacer under the front suspension block to angle the front wishbone(kick up angle)
I hope this can help you
I've seen many japanese driver use that black tube in the TITC race
what is that black tube on the battery cable for?
and is it called ferrite?