My club setup and tore down ozite every 2 weeks for years and years, during the winter. From -20 in a trailer to an indoor rental location every other sunday.
We delt with all kinds of lumps and bumps..
Here is what we would do for ever race and we rarely had wrinkles.
-rolls of tape, we used packing tape (the clear stuff)
1) Layout carpet and tape one end to the ground.
2) Have about 4 guys stand on that end of the carpet as an anchore
3) Now you should have 4 jumpers and 4 pullers.
4) At the other end of the carpet have 4 guys stand near the end of the roll while 4 others are ready to pull
5)Call jump for the jumpers to jump and then the pullers should yank on the rug.
6)When the jumpers land have someone take a visual of the rug, if there are wrinkles or its not strait repeat step 4-6.
7) Once the carpet looks good, you should still have 8 bodies standing on the carpet tape down the end of the roll.
7b) Tape down the 2 remaining sides. This is your square starting point to attach the next roll to.
8)repeat with remaining rolls of carpet.
9)As you butt up a second roll run tape down the seam of the 2 rolls and go to the next roll, finish with a perimeter strip of tape
we ran 4 rolls of ozite and rarely had wrinkle issues. The longer you can allow the rug to sit on its own the better. We had time constraints so 30mins sitting was as much as they ever got.