Wiki Posts
Search

"REEDY RACE 2009"

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2009, 10:07 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JasonC
Thanks Jason, but I found that one. I'm looking for the race results for the Invite racing on Sunday.
Old 05-26-2009, 10:30 AM
Tech Elite

I'd like to add my thanks to:

Billy, his Family, and Crew for an A+ event
Scotty, Brandon, Shawn, and Charlie for a great event.
Randy Pike from Tekin for all the help.
Wolf, and Mike Fischer from Wolf Hobbies for the Team Magic rental ride for the weekend
Ralph Burch for the help he and Drew gave the N.W. Xray guys.

And my teammate and friend Dave Ehrlich for his help and congrats on the TQ and win in Open Mod.

It was a great time and will not forget my first race running Asphalt, Elec, Mod. Was quite a rush
Old 05-26-2009, 12:09 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

I want to thank Billy and Tracy for the time and effort they put into the R/C world, and there work to make this race a great one for everybody. Personally I would like to thank Billy for the help, support and most of all friendship I have had with him over the last few months and I hope that it continues, Thank you Billy.

Thank you Scotty and crew for your commitment to racing, you guys put on a great race.

I also want to thank Yokomo for being one of the manufactures to send drivers from overseas. Congrats to Ronald Volker for his win at his first race with Yokomo and the new BD5.
Old 05-26-2009, 01:06 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Oh I forgot to ask earlier, Scotty E. are you going to have the Invite race results from Sunday posted anywhere?? Or maybe have them added to the liverc results??

Hello Scotty, I will try to down load the results off the computer today or tonight. Ithink they used my computer.

Billy
Old 05-26-2009, 01:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Last weekend was definately fun and worth the 6 hour drive........

Thanks to Billy, Tracy, Scotty Earnst, and the others involved in putting together great events like this for us racers to just show up and race worry free because the track conditions, race schedule, results per round, hobby shop, and food was already taken cared of.....

I also wanted to thank Lex Tyler for helping me sort out my radio problems......

Billy, I hope to be there on July.....
Old 05-26-2009, 01:54 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by StickyFingaz
Just wanted to give a big thanks to Scotty and Billy B for putting on an awesome race. Can't wait to do it again!

Also.... Carl Hyndman, will you be posting the pics you took over the weekend somewhere on the web? If you are, I def wanna peep them. Thx

-Martin
I'll be posting them soon. Stay tuned.
Old 05-26-2009, 01:54 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by StickyFingaz
Just wanted to give a big thanks to Scotty and Billy B for putting on an awesome race. Can't wait to do it again!

Also.... Carl Hyndman, will you be posting the pics you took over the weekend somewhere on the web? If you are, I def wanna peep them. Thx

-Martin
I'll be posting them soon. Stay tuned. I have over 700 photos, and that's after the first initial deleting and editing I did on the camera.
Old 05-26-2009, 02:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Thank you Billy and Tracy for making this last weekend one to remember. Your hospitality is second to none and I wanted to let you know that we (The Davenports) appreciate all the hard work you have put out to make us feel at home. The Speedworld faciliy is hands down the best in West so If you didn't make it to this years Reedy you missed out.

It was great to see some old faces and meet some new ones. Special thanks to the HB Team for making us feel like we were on the "Team". Thank you Hiro for your advise and support. STLNLST, Scotty B., and the rest...it was a blast and I can't wait to do this again! Scotty E. thank you for making it exciting no matter what main you were in. Thank you Danny at SMC for coming through with some packs for SW so we didn't have to run two year old packs!
Old 05-26-2009, 07:11 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Advil
Thank you Billy and Tracy for making this last weekend one to remember. Your hospitality is second to none and I wanted to let you know that we (The Davenports) appreciate all the hard work you have put out to make us feel at home. The Speedworld faciliy is hands down the best in West so If you didn't make it to this years Reedy you missed out.

It was great to see some old faces and meet some new ones. Special thanks to the HB Team for making us feel like we were on the "Team". Thank you Hiro for your advise and support. STLNLST, Scotty B., and the rest...it was a blast and I can't wait to do this again! Scotty E. thank you for making it exciting no matter what main you were in. Thank you Danny at SMC for coming through with some packs for SW so we didn't have to run two year old packs!
Hey Art..it was good seeing you again bud! Hope to see you at one of our Socal events soon!
Old 05-26-2009, 07:21 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by charlie_b
Hey Art..it was good seeing you again bud! Hope to see you at one of our Socal events soon!

speaking of which, I was standing next to you on the stand, thanks for the words of encouragement when things weren't going so good for me during the mains. Ritchie from Fantasy World.
Old 05-26-2009, 07:37 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by skypilot
speaking of which, I was standing next to you on the stand, thanks for the words of encouragement when things weren't going so good for me during the mains. Ritchie from Fantasy World.
Ritchie, It was my pleasure. We are all here for the same thing..love of the hobby. I hope to see you again soon...maybe i will get to race you the full 5 minutes instead of the 34 seconds i lasted on the track!!!
Old 05-26-2009, 09:17 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

drinks are on me at the IIC, either that or you can come up for our summer sizzler in August. youtube has a few videos from this year if you wanna check out the track and Bus. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slTbbfjle78 thats 17.5 on the track and I was trying to figure out the little ballon things. search other videos by DriverIII to see more.

Barry Baker has come in the past, and last year and hopefully again this year Kevin H from AE will be there. Outdoor track for Kody and Korey (2nd and 3rd in 13.5). Actually any factory guys or just regulars are all welcome to come, PM me if you have questions.

thanks again.
Old 05-26-2009, 09:21 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Looks like Ritchie got home safe.

See ya at the IIC kiddo!

Bill
Old 05-26-2009, 09:41 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

You called Ritchie Kiddo???
Old 05-26-2009, 09:46 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Korey Harbke
You called Ritchie Kiddo???
Betcha he is way younger than me...Nice racin' Kid...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.