So, if we were going to post a racing agenda for this VTA only event, it would look something like what I've posted below. I am not suggesting these are accurate times, but I based this on 80 entries having 10 heats with 8 cars in each heat (5 minute rounds + 3 minute break = 8 minutes x 10 heats = 80 minutes + 10 minutes lost time between heats = 90 minute rounds)
Friday - April 3, 2009
- Open to Close: Pits are open. No VTA Practice
Saturday - April 4, 2009
- 8 am - 1:30 pm: Controlled VTA Practice
- 1:40 pm: Concourse and Drivers Meeting
- 2 pm - 7 pm (approximate): 2 or 3 rounds of VTA qualifying to set Group A & Group B (3 heats if 0-59 total entries or 2 heats if 60 or more entries)
- 7 pm - close: 3 rounds of VTA racing using "Reedy" race format
Sunday - April 5, 2009
- 8 am - 11 am: Controlled VTA Practice
- 11:15 am - 4:45 pm: 3 rounds of VTA racing using "Reedy" race format
- 5 pm - 5:30 pm: 20 car Super VTA MAIN (top 10 drivers from Group A & Group B)
- 5:30 pm - 6 pm: Awards and Raffle after conclusion of all racing.
Using my rough agenda above based on 80 entries, this will give me plenty of time to drive back home. Can't wait for April!