R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 05-04-2009, 08:23 PM   #271
Tech Champion
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

wheres the video?...anybody?...you tube..?

and Dirla is mean..to me anyway
Myron "BATTMAN" Kinnard
Team Associated/Reedy/RockStar Paint, LLC
THUNDER JAM IX Snowbirds Warm-up
January 2017
Thunder RC Raceway
DARKSIDE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 09:36 PM   #272
Tech Elite
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Solara View Post
Nash...I am sorry if my wording does offended you....I didn't mean what you did is wrong, infact, I have been to your website alot for all the big race coverage. I am just trying to say at this specific event, most of the ppl were concentrated on racing...only a few were doing pictures and video, and those who did, are for personal, not planning to share or post it online.

Thats why we need ppl like YOU to come to this event next year...again, my appology to you if what I said does offended you....my bad.
aah don't worry about it. I always hated not being able to have the money to go to BIG races like the us indoor champs and have to wait till I saw my friends a couple weeks after they went to hear how the did. and to hear what they saw. when I started going, I started taking pictures of anything even the trashcan but the point was to give flavor of the race to everyone and anyone that wasn't at the track to grow the sport. to get someone so interested in the race as to make them want to come to the next one as they saw all the fun everybody was having. I was just happy to bring anything to my friends back home and know that other people would come online and say look who I saw on www.rc50.com it might just be one of their locals that went to the race and may not of done well down in the g main with me, but at least they had proof they were there and not just the results from the top 10.
RC50 As you come into this world, something else is also born. You begin your life, and it begins a journey towards you. It moves slowly, but it never stops. Wherever you go, whatever path you take, it will follow never faster, never slower, always coming. You will run, it will walk. You will rest, it will not. One day, you will linger in the same place too long you will sit too still, or sleep too deep. And when, too late, you rise to go, you will notice a second shadow next to yours. Your life will then be over.
nashrcracer is offline   Reply With Quote