Here is my 1/36 Scale Micro-T with a gamut of electronic equipment with a change of layout;
- 10300KV Brushless Motor
- 10A SunriseModel Brushless ESC with brake/Forward/Reverse/etc.
- 3 Channel Efly 2.4Ghz TX-RX, 3rd Channel used for Gyro Mode/Gain Adjust
- Eflite HEading Hold / Rate Gyro
- 5 wire servo to 3 wire servo conversion board
- DIY 3S 180maH Lipo with Balance Plug
With the lexan shell in place, you wouldnt know that its a 3 channel 2.4ghz , 3S Brushless Powerpack with a heading hold gyro steering in there