Inspire us. Show me your BEST, CLEANEST electronics installation pics.

You're on Page 40 of 183
Go to
  • Quote: With the addition of a new chassis, I have revised the setup on my TC5. The car is in race trim and is complete with transponder and just a tad bit of weight to balance the car.

Hopefully the car is worthy.

Before:

After:

looking good!

where'd you get the black wiring?

like the black servo wires
  • This is my first real attempt at tidying my wiring! I recently bought a JRXS Type R and decided to give it a go...

Inspire us.  Show me your BEST, CLEANEST electronics installation pics.-img_2400.jpg

Inspire us.  Show me your BEST, CLEANEST electronics installation pics.-img_2397.jpg

Inspire us.  Show me your BEST, CLEANEST electronics installation pics.-img_2401.jpg

Inspire us.  Show me your BEST, CLEANEST electronics installation pics.-img_2399.jpg

• Quote: This is my first real attempt at tidying my wiring! I recently bought a JRXS Type R and decided to give it a go...

Attachment 491968

Attachment 491966

Attachment 491969

Attachment 491967

hmm , for a first attempt , its nice , clean and sweet , but if it was my car , what i would do is cut the thing that holds you motor cable's together unless you can camouflage it so people wont know its there or snap it and shorten your motor wire and make them as straight a possible so you wont need that plastic thingy , but nice work .
    HOPE(id like to post some pics of mine )FULLY , il post some of my first attempt .
  • Quote: looking good!

where'd you get the black wiring?

like the black servo wires
    Paint pen We were talking about them a few pages back if you want to read

I will have my car in here soon, ordering it later this week. But so far, heres my SPX. Waiting for a new home

• Here is my setup on a ABC Genetic. Really cramped space but everything fits in well.

Inspire us.  Show me your BEST, CLEANEST electronics installation pics.-img_3466.jpg   Inspire us.  Show me your BEST, CLEANEST electronics installation pics.-img_3467.jpg   Inspire us.  Show me your BEST, CLEANEST electronics installation pics.-img_3450.jpg  

• My yokomo BDM Masami Special.

THIS

TO THIS

Let me know what you guys think

thanks
  • kriiis, definately looks better

Alex
  • this one is mine
    never used TC5 with a LRP TC with 4.5
    If we only had enough TC for a modified class

Inspire us.  Show me your BEST, CLEANEST electronics installation pics.-042.jpg   Inspire us.  Show me your BEST, CLEANEST electronics installation pics.-045.jpg  

• Quote: THIS

TO THIS

Let me know what you guys think
    sweet. i love to see the 'makeovers' that have seemingly grown out of having this thread.

i thought this theme might take off more with the vta guys, as this is sort of an 'under the hood' view. i still have thoughts of polishing/chrome plating a car for use under a vintage body. set it on a mirror... etc... but that goes way past wiring. (how sweet would a full concours show be? body and chassis!)
  • Does anyone know if local places like Home Dept, lowes, Northern Tool carry those crimpers for receiver wires?
  • Quote: Does anyone know if local places like Home Dept, lowes, Northern Tool carry those crimpers for receiver wires?

Yes, and Sears has them too.
  • What are they called?
  • Pin Crimpers

Code:
    http://www.servocity.com/html/pin_crimpers.html
  • kriis,

get rid of that hobby e-flite whatever deans dongle off ur battery. get some bullet connectors and put some 90deg joints in ur wiring. that'll make ur batt wire nice and neat. that thing u have on ur battery now is at home on a charger or power supply somewhere.

R
  • Quote: kriis,

get rid of that hobby e-flite whatever deans dongle off ur battery. get some bullet connectors and put some 90deg joints in ur wiring. that'll make ur batt wire nice and neat. that thing u have on ur battery now is at home on a charger or power supply somewhere.

R

i will do that next thanks for the help