Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Novak US Touring Car Championships @ S&N's Trackside Hobbies

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2002, 03:47 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Corey....I dont think Timmy has an E-mail addy. But I will tell him for you next time I talk to him.

And I would like to say that the NOVAK race curse is still in effect for most of us IL. boys as it showed. I had fun racing in the A-main even though my car would start to do things all on its own every run..... . Hats off to Timmy he drove good all weekend and all the other guys too.

Any of you Madison boys can ya tell Mark Miller Im sorry about the kinda rough pass I made on him in the last main in front of the drivers stand..... Thats not my style.

How many of you guys are going to the NORRCA nats in April?? I will most likely see you guys there.
Old 01-29-2002, 06:50 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I really want to go to the NORRCA nats, they're at my home track (TCHR) and everything... but, that's right about when the stock car racing season starts for me, so I think I'll be kinda busy.

If you guys can make it, please do. It's an awsome facility, very, very nice people. The OctoberFast race was a blast, and last years NORRCA Nats was great too! The owners at TCHR put on a great race that's worth attending.
Old 01-29-2002, 08:49 PM
R/C Tech Founder

If I get a chance to make it up there, the coverage will be on R/C Tech.

We will also have coverage of the Snowbirds next weekend. Stay tuned.

Kevin: You can talk to Marc Miller on here too, his user ID is TheBarber.
Old 01-29-2002, 09:27 PM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

kevin...ya there must be something going on.....

the funnniest thing of the weekend though ws i was waching barry and paul play golf... and the kid who dates the trophy girl walks up..... baker turns and says how old are you
kid 21
barry....so what , do you have a 14 " cock or something....those two are hot....

the kid turns red and takes off....it was hilarius....i think paul put one in the drink.....laughing so hard...
Old 01-30-2002, 11:00 AM
R/C Tech Founder

Damn, I missed that one. heh

I wanted to ask the other girl if she was single... I liked her better anyway...

Did you hear how Bob & Charlie went looking for girls at the sleaziest bars they could find around the track, and Bob nearly got his ass kicked by some big dude? That was pretty good too. Nothing beats the Cirves thing though. I thought Scotty was gonna fall out of his announcing chair when you ran over to tell him!
Old 01-30-2002, 12:31 PM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

ya poor bob...and cervis...that is another story...