Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2009 Novak Race

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2009, 06:58 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 81 (100%+)

Thank you for the great time. It was very nice to see some friends that I haven't seen in a year and to meet new people. I hope everyone had a safe trip home.
Old 01-12-2009, 08:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Well, it's a good thing that i had FUN this weekend cause i certainly didn't drive for sh$t consideringi finished last in both classes i ran Thanks to Scotty and the whole Trackside crew for putting on another awesume weekend. Special thanks to Charlie for keeping my running for the weekend!
Old 01-12-2009, 11:20 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)
Default race

had a great time once again.. think I will move to Wi...
Old 01-12-2009, 12:11 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

WOW! Only one heat of Mod and not even a full one at that. Looks like spec racing is coming back big time!

Contratulations to Josh Stough. For an offroader, he sure did figure out carpet racing pretty fast.
Old 01-12-2009, 03:15 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 113 (100%+)

Awesome job Josh! I too had alot of fun at my first big TC race. Thanks to Scotty, Kenny, Charlie, Buck, Showtime, Doug and all the other volunteers! The top level racers sure put on a good show too... alot of great racing!
Old 01-12-2009, 05:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Had a great time. Scotty as always put on a great event. It's fun to attend large out of state events it' gives one a new perspective on what kind of talent is out and how much I need to work on driving and setup skills to better compete.

Thanks Kraig for answering all my questions. I only should have asked more of theme early maybe i would have placed a little higher.

Till next time.
Old 01-13-2009, 02:12 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Dude!! Sara's B main with Drew was CLASSIC !! I didn't even know that was charlie jumping in the way of Drew.

Sorry for the pic. best I could do.

Last edited by Ridge_Racer; 01-13-2009 at 02:14 PM. Reason: more words
Old 01-13-2009, 02:45 PM
Tech Fanatic

Thats AWESOME!! When you stop and think Charlie is only 4'10" or 4'11" and he can jump that high! That's awesome, he has hops!
Old 01-13-2009, 03:59 PM
Tech Elite

Just Back from our first but not last Novak Race. Just as we expected from (3) trips to the IIC scotty and his crew puts on one hell of a show back home. It was great to see all the same faces and all the new guys we got to race with.

Thanks again to Trackside and Novak see ya at the Nat's

TZR
Old 01-13-2009, 08:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Well after getting back to work and trying to catch up, I have now finished the pics from Sunday. They can be found Here. It was great seeing everyone and meeting new friends.
I am going through the video that DJ (Ridge Racer) took with my camera. I will put something together soon.

UGH! 10 below zero tomorrow. Looks like we picked a good week for the Novak race

See ya
Boomer
Old 01-13-2009, 09:09 PM
Tech Regular

Thanks to Scotty and his great crew for putting on an awsome race weekend. I would also like to again thank everyone who helped me with car setup.

Great racing!
Old 01-14-2009, 12:40 PM
Tech Master

Well, I made it back. I would have posted sooner, but I was still defrosting the back window of my Rental Car when I got back.....

I can say thanks I'm sure, but You all know it was a great race and we all had a great time.

Wasn't even cold...... Yeah Right..... I could see my breathe the whole time, it snowed every day, and when it wasn't snowing, it's cause it was too cold..... yeah, that can happen.... Still had a great time and Scotty had the heat pumping all week. Even when he was practing after hours with his trans am car.

It was all to No Avail though, I still Handed It To You Properly. That's right, Beat you in two mains, and by Two Spots on the Final Standings. Yeah Boiiieyyy, Say it, Say it, What's My Name? Only As Good As Your Last Race. WOoT WOot. The battle is over, I have won the war! Can you beleive he had the "Midwest Legend" The DR Hoenstein wrenching on it, warming packs, saucing tires, dialing it in, but NO, I still Beat You Old Man. TAKE THAT, Philipines National CHampion WHat? I thought so.

Nelson...... Thats not funny. Officer Sprinkles Story anyone?

Trackside you have once again had a great event, and we thank you. Looking forward to the 2010 Novak Race!
Old 01-14-2009, 04:11 PM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Charlie
Well, I made it back. I would have posted sooner, but I was still defrosting the back window of my Rental Car when I got back.....

I can say thanks I'm sure, but You all know it was a great race and we all had a great time.

Wasn't even cold...... Yeah Right..... I could see my breathe the whole time, it snowed every day, and when it wasn't snowing, it's cause it was too cold..... yeah, that can happen.... Still had a great time and Scotty had the heat pumping all week. Even when he was practing after hours with his trans am car.

It was all to No Avail though, I still Handed It To You Properly. That's right, Beat you in two mains, and by Two Spots on the Final Standings. Yeah Boiiieyyy, Say it, Say it, What's My Name? Only As Good As Your Last Race. WOoT WOot. The battle is over, I have won the war! Can you beleive he had the "Midwest Legend" The DR Hoenstein wrenching on it, warming packs, saucing tires, dialing it in, but NO, I still Beat You Old Man. TAKE THAT, Philipines National CHampion WHat? I thought so.

Nelson...... Thats not funny. Officer Sprinkles Story anyone?

Trackside you have once again had a great event, and we thank you. Looking forward to the 2010 Novak Race!
i got the officer sprinkles story.....or would that be sgt sprinkles.....
Old 01-14-2009, 06:00 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by mr. losi
i got the officer sprinkles story.....or would that be sgt sprinkles.....
MR. MILLER...
all the tools and everything you used of mine for the entire weekend...
come on, its no time to be making up stories!
Did I mention that Firemen r my heros?
Old 01-14-2009, 06:49 PM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

geese, it was going to be a good story

i had to wake up for the response...

at least i gave everything back.......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.