Search

Trinity lies again! LOL

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2003, 08:31 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Re: batteries

Originally posted by xxxgrumpxxx
Different matchers DEFINITELY produce different product. You can very easily kill a cell by zapping it too hard. Some matchers produce tons of 1.185+ cells, and the numbers will back up on your discharger for the first wo or three cycles, then the cells will go straight down the tubes. The best advice I can give is this, find a company or two who provide you with consistent and reliable power, and buy only their stuff. I have brand X 1.16 packs that run stronger than alot of guys brand Y 1.18's. Matchers are different, Zappers are different, plain and simple.

Thanks for the info MIKE. It is appreciated!!! Cypress what kind of batteries are you using?
I run Power Push cells. Tony's batts are THE BEST, just like his Customer Service. www.teampowerpush.com

I have run Tony's batteries for years, and he consistently provides the best punch, and runtime for less than just about everybody else.

I've run SRC 3300's in my TC and they're pretty decent, but POWER PUSH is definitely my first choice.
Old 10-08-2003, 08:53 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Have I used Trinity products in the past? You bet. Did I like them? Yes. Will I buy them now? Nope; I've found other companies that suit my needs. Do i think that they make crap? No, as others have said, they do make some good products, especially ones other companies don't make. Have i ever been "wronged", personally, by trinity? Nope.

The Bottom line: I just choose to support smaller companies where I FEEL my dollar going to better use. That is just my OPINION.

'uhhh.....I tell you one thing, Ernie and Trinity wont be getting any of my money....' Okay, then you've made your decision, why keep talking about it? If you hate Trinity's or any other company's stuff, don't buy it. SIMPLE! But spare us all these tire a** threads(theres like a new one every month!) about how that company is the devil itself...people its old!!!! Their a business trying to make money, thats it thats all, just like Reedy, Orion or Yokomo...their all in it for the money. So how is one worse than the others

Find something new to complain about and get a life people!
Why not talk about it? Do you HAVE TO surf this thread? So what if people voice their opinion on a company? Your absolutely right, they are in it to make money; just NOT MINE.

Buddha
Old 10-08-2003, 11:06 PM
Tech Adept

They undercutt hobby shops, they have horribe customer and product support, They have shoddy busness pratices... shal I go on?

For those of you that think that trinity is not the bad guy, you should start running nitro. They are killing nitro racing with all of their exclusive importerships. I used to get novarossi motors for $199.00. Now the cost of the new NS3 is over $30 more then the out the door price of the motors before trinity got their hands on them. The same thing with Rossi, and Picco. Its a joke. The novarossi motors are the fastest out there and now you have to spend $300 for one if you can even get one. And parts support is a joke. I work for a hobby shop and get to tell customers every day "Oh I'm sorry parts for your _______ is on backorder and I have no idea when I will get it." I never had problems getting Novarossi/Picco parts before and now its a joke, but yet I can go order them off of their web site? Hmm dosent make sence to me.

At the snowbirds this last year the only people that were allowed to sell parts was the onsite hobby shop. No sponser booths were allowed to. Then look who it is, big ol EP brings just about one of everything that they sell and sets up their own booth inspite of what mike boylan the race director said. My chassis sponser missed out on a lot of potential sales because we were told that we couldnt bring anything to sell. It's crap like that, that gives trinity the well deserved bad rap.

Ok rant over.
Old 10-09-2003, 12:33 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by PitCrew
Oh, yea, SMC cells are GREAT.

Used them to power my XXX4 to the top spot in the Triple A mains this years Tacoma RC Raceway Gold Cup. Two first place finishes usually does that.
CJ,

You hacked your way to the top in that race. LOL/JK
Old 10-09-2003, 12:37 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trinity does a lot of stuff that I don't necessarily agree with. They play hardball in the business world. That is nothing new though. Most successful companies do that.
Old 10-09-2003, 07:58 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default New EPIC Cells

According to a couple ROAR regional directors, these new cells have been submitted for approval starting in 2004. So does this mean that Trinity and GP actually have formed a partnership and have come up with their own cells just for Trinity? No one really knows the answer except for Trinity and GP and I doubt that they will share with us.

But as a wise man once told me "profit is not a dirty word in my book"

Later,
Old 10-09-2003, 08:36 AM
Tech Elite

CJ,

You hacked your way to the top in that race. LOL/JK

In all 3? Well, consistency pays off.