01-27-2013, 01:38 PM
Join Date: Jul 2012
Originally Posted by Navi View Post
I just purchased this car (A700L) and finished the assembly. It is more expensive than those EP touring in the market but it worth for the extra for its quality and innovative design. I love it very much. But since it is quite different from those conventional belt drive cars, I have doubts on some areas and needing some helps.
1) The manual default setup is for carpet. Is there a default setup for asphalt ?
2) The rear damper is suggested to be harder than front. Is it ok to set up in that way ? Most touring cars have front damper harder instead.
3) In my local track I used to use HPI silver springs with AE 40 cst. oil. How can it be converted to the damper set up (distance A and B as described in the manual).
Thanks for the help !
1. Please try this setup on your track first.
2. Almost all touring cars have front suspension actually softer than rear.
Harder springs and oil are compensated by the shorter operating
leverage force application for the shocks on the front suspension of all others touring
3. Please use our standard setup as initial.
hello, i read this threat, i am in the same sitation but with the exl chasis, i will ran in asphalt, so i understand try first with the same setup that the manual says(carpet) even i f im going to run in asphalt?