09-16-2012, 05:49 AM
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Athens, Greece
New parts clarifications
Some general notes for Freddy, Jimmy or Oleg that may need to be clarified:
1. So the C01L chassis is the narrower of the two options and accepts only longitudinal configuration
2. The C01EX is a bit wider and accepts both configurations. Is the C01EX chassis same width with the standard chassis that came in the original kit?
3. Are both chassis same thikcness (3.0 mm) and do both have the same cut outs for additonal flex
4. The AM24 Central Servo Holder ('floating') is compatible with both type of chassis C01EX and C01L?
5. Carbon rear steering Arm has no been replaced with aluminum AM23 I understand. Is this same geometry as old carbon piece or different?
6. AM26 gives the option for the upper arm to attach further away from the steering block. How would this affect the car?
7. AM06S is a shorter steering block. How would this affect the car?
8. Is the damping of DR6 same to the rate of the older std dampers or different?