Originally Posted by SavageCanadian
So ive tried a few different setups for my mod evo and nothing seems to hook up at all, everything just has little to no rear traction and stability. Any suggestions and a setup thats just easy to drive and can be tweaked for aggressiveness from there?
Who's setups have you tried?
Some things to look at
1. Remove 1mm spacer on the outer rear toe link. This will create toe in when the car rolls
2. Increase rear damping and spring if the car feels like it's rolling around to much in the rear and breaking loose.
3. Less droop front, maybe less rear
4. Increase rear gear diff oil
5. Increase rear toe
6. Move battery forward
7. Raise the rear inner link point by 1mm
8. Less front camber, more rear
9. Less front caster
10. Lengthen the rear of the car
Obviously don't do all these at once but try in this order. On top of all these possible changes dope less of the front tire.