Originally Posted by syndr0me
Any build tips on filling up the GD2?
I don't have a totally un-messy way of filling the diff yet. These parts work best so far--
Mcmaster 5233K113 Clear—Metric PVC Tube
Mcmaster 7510A653 0.34 oz. (10 cc) Regular Syringes with Luer Lock Tip
Getting the same model syringe but w/ a bigger volume would work better.
Making your PVC tube as small as possible also works.
I don't have a proper on/off valve so I can build pressure in the system first. Basically the setup was-
0. removing set screws from diff ends
1. associated diff oil bottle w/ cap off
2. short tube to one diff end
3. short tube from other diff end to syringe
4. action the syringe until fluid starts flow
5. wait for air to stop flowing.
6. take tubes off diff and install set screws.