Originally Posted by Oleg Babich
The question for 13.5T blinky mode drivers:
What throttle settings in transmitter are you using to be faster?
2. ARC - Adjustable Rate Control
4. Anything else?
With the KO EX1 & ORCA ESC:
- Most of the throttle related settings are handled in the ESC software with a couple of exceptions
- Radio is calibrated to a max endpoint of 150
- I use some of the dead band setting capabilities to make last minute tweaks to track conditions
- Other standard radio settings are linear with no positive increments on the throttle expo or negative increments of brake expo. The ORCAs have a very linear and controllable curve.
What are you solving for?