Tweak on a double deck car...... A double deck car can and will get tweaked after impact, build, etc.... Usually is an easy fix.
1. remove the wheels
2. remove the shocks from the arms
3. set chassis on flat surface (table-put board)
4. remove all four screws from the top deck
5. push down on the front and rear shock tower
6. reinstall the four screws for the top deck in an "X" fashion, but do NOT tighten them down.
7. once all screws are in place snug them down in the same "X" fashion
I recommend doing this after every run, but that is just me and I am extremely picky with my chassis set up.
If you car is still tweaked. I would say check:
loosen and resecure diff cases
loosen and resecure shock towers
check droop with shocks disconnected (A MUST)
check shock length and rebound
After "ALL" of this and your car is still tweaked....... Step away and have someone else take a quick peek. Could be something simple you overlooked. It's easy to do.
I hope this did not give a bad taste about Warpspeed to you. The product is superior and works EXTREMELY well. Check all of the above out and I certain you will get it. If you are from Ohio I would be more than happy to look at it for you or you can send it to me
Worst case scenario....