Wiki Posts
Search

THE BEST WORLD GT CAR!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2008, 02:45 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default THE BEST WORLD GT CAR!!!!

I am new to on-road racing and want to get into the world gt class whats the best car to start out with?
Old 10-31-2008, 07:14 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Start out with going to track where you plan to race, see what cars are running and talk to those guys.
When you get something that is popular there, you will get tons of help and a consistent parts source.

I have an AE 10R5 thats tuff as nails and very stable at speed.
Old 10-31-2008, 09:04 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

ding ding winner, winner
Old 11-01-2008, 06:15 AM
Tech Fanatic

I did an used RC10 SS for the first year....to make sure I liked it....I'll be getting GenX10 for next summer....for me link cars work better on bumpy tracks.
Old 11-01-2008, 07:13 AM
Tech Adept

All WGT car are capable of winning an A final in the right hands, these cars are very simple to setup and i couldnt say one was better than the other. I personly drive the gen10x which is an absolute dream to drive and set up. Your best bet is go to the track find out what others are running then make sure your LHS will support that car then just buy one.

steve
Old 11-01-2008, 11:37 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I run an I -Force from Darkside motorsports and love it. The engineering on it is fantastic.There customer service is great and I have never had a problem with Eric and his crew.I like that it has the battery slots down the middle of the chassis instead of across the rear.Makes transition between left and right corners smoother(In my opinion). With that said, the I-Force car is a bit on the pricy side so I wouldn't recamend it for a beginner or if you're not sure about running the class.
Also, I have not tried any of the other cars so I don't know what to compare it to. I like the looks of the Associated car, but again, I have not done much research on the others that are available.
Just my two cents.