Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Talkin' with Josh Cyrul

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2003, 10:06 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 62 (100%+)

Josh - Wow! Its great to see pro drivers starting their own companies, any release dates for your 1/12 car? Thanks!
Old 11-10-2003, 10:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Josh - whens an esc coming out with your name on it?
Old 11-10-2003, 10:23 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Hey Josh, I just wanted your $.02 on the Orion Core Stock. I picked one up last week from a friend of mine. Also, I was messin around with my TC3 and was thinking of putting my ESC furthest aft so as to simplify wiring it to my motor. Your thoughts?
Old 11-10-2003, 11:04 AM
Tech Rookie

josh have you got a website for CEFX
Old 11-10-2003, 11:13 AM
RCTech Member #2

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally posted by Scott Taylor
josh have you got a website for CEFX
answer here:

Originally posted by Josh Cyrul
savio7 & kraig - We don't have a web site yet. After Cleveland that is something we hope to look into and get set up.... I can however e-mail pics... I wonder if I could post them on here... Hmmm....

[email protected] is how any hobby shop can contact me....
Old 11-10-2003, 11:58 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Cyrul, You Dirty Dawg!!!!! Swiping David is a MASSIVE COUP!!! Mod TC and 12thscale should be MUY interesting at The Champs this Year.
Old 11-10-2003, 12:38 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by John Doucakis
...I got to know you and David Spashett better and you both are great guys. I hope you are still good friends and that you will manage to take David with you, away from Trinity....
Josh, I posted this on the first page of this thread and it seems that my thoughts were preety close to yours.

Bring David to this thread as well.
I also heard that he will run for Peak. Is that true?

Any news with your schedule for March?
Old 11-10-2003, 01:41 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Hey Josh I can't beleve that you are still letting Dave run my old chassis. What were you thinking.

On the web site front I don't do the best work but I can set you up with one for free. All you'll have to do is get someone to host it. Anything to help a local guy. Just let me know.
Old 11-10-2003, 02:03 PM
Tech Elite

deiter next! then the janitor guess ernie is going to clean his own shit after all!
Old 11-10-2003, 02:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

A CEFX sedan would be killer Josh! Congratulations on the signing of your first team driver.

Also thanks for the oval help car was good this weekend!

Jeff
Old 11-10-2003, 02:26 PM
Tech Adept

BIG BROWN TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Josh-Hey whats up man this is Travis Schreven. Even though im only 5'3 when I heard you were running for fantom I ran outside and dunked a basketball on a 10ft hoop So when do you get into Cleveland? Also what is your email? My email is [email protected] you should pop me over and email, fill me in on CEFX stuff Anywho glad to have you running fantom, SMC, Jaco. Now we can give the Maven(Troy) $hit at all the races. Alright Josh well take it easy.

P.S. You should Speed Em' All if you know what I mean

Travis Schreven
Old 11-10-2003, 07:52 PM
Tech Regular

Realistically in your experience for mod TC on carpet is there ever a time that purple/plaid tires would be faster than softer foams like double pink-orange/double pinks and why? Thanks playa!
Old 11-10-2003, 07:56 PM
Tech Master

QUICK CLARIFICATION!! David is racing for PEAK... I messed that one up a bit...lol..

raffaelli - That's up to you...lol.. David and I will run prototypes. We won't have production cars out till after Cleveland...

Ray - I use IRS al. diffs... You have to make sure they are set tight. If they slip they will wear out quick. When I do a rebuild I replace all the balls and rings as well as all of the thrust pieces...

futureal - I'll talk to him and see what we can do!!

Windsorguy99 - Hopefully CEFX products will be hitting shops near you soon. I just picked up our header cards today so things are being packaged and getting ready to ship!!

Doug - No release date as of yet. I'm still working on prototypes so I'm not going to jump the gun and set a date. I want it to be right before it's released!!

John - esc?? lol... I don't think so... I'm not an electronics expert by any means!!...lol

trackdesigner - I am not sure about the Orion motors. I haven't played with any or really looked at any to check them out. As far as the wiring - go with whatever you think will be best for you!!

Scott Taylor - We don't have a web site yet but I do have a domain so now we just need to build the site!!

Cypress -

John - David is with Peak, that was my mistake!! As far as March, I still don't know.

Adam - Thanks for the offer. We are super busy right now but after Cleveland when we look into the site more I'll let you know. As far as Dave - it's not my turn to watch him....lol..

Jeff - No way...lol... That's waaayyy too much for me to take on!!! Glad to hear the oval car went well!!

lilchamp - LOL... [email protected].... I'm not sure when I'm comming into Cleveland. I have a lot of work to do right now!!! We will see!!
Old 11-10-2003, 07:57 PM
Tech Master

SlobbaTech - I think in stock the harder purples and purple/oranges might be faster but in mod I don't see it being that way. With the better motors and batteries of today we need all the traction we can get!!!
Old 11-10-2003, 08:00 PM
R/C Tech Founder

Josh, you'll have to connect with me at Cleveland sometime for a photo session of the prototype car. I don't doubt it will create a buzz on here.

That is assuming, of course, that it's not top-secret information.

Also, I sent you an email about web space.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.