you'll have plenty of solution to get some front grip
- check that you still have some droop in the front king pin (about 0.5 -1 mm)
- use the softest springs for the front
- add some camber (2° for exemple)
- add some ackerman if you can (depending on your servo position)
- add caster if possible (but with the f104 standard , i dont think you can)
- use the shortest hole in the uprights
- put some shims under the rear ball of the central damper
- tighten the side links
- tighten the side damper.
- use harder spring on the side.
with that you have a lot to try