R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-22-2010, 02:33 PM   #2206
Tech Champion
 
Kwikvdub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 5,947
Trader Rating: 88 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Kwikvdub
Thumbs up

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/pic/3...4-Honda_1.html

One of my favorites of all time....... Should be nice to see it available again.
__________________
Alex Valdes

TQRacing / 360 v2 RC Raceway
Kwikvdub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 02:46 PM   #2207
Tech Adept
 
Oortael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Munich, Germany
Posts: 172
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspGadgt View Post
...but not likely the original.
Damn it! Should have come to the USA to improve my english. Sorry for the poor language ;-)

Thanks to all for the advices! I'll post my expirience with that adaptor as soon as i could get some trf spurs to try on.

cheers
Oortael
Oortael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 06:30 PM   #2208
Tech Elite
 
mxrich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: N. GA.
Posts: 4,426
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

www.rcmart.com . More rubber (and foam) tires for F103's, F104's, HPI, Cross, Tech, 3racing, than anyone on the planet. They have a bunch.
__________________
I park faster than most people drive.
mxrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 07:01 AM   #2209
Tech Elite
 
Tommi Makkinen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Somewhere... still racing...
Posts: 4,698
Trader Rating: 28 (89%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsyed1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by robk View Post
Wow, the old school McLaren will be the one to have for TCS rubber tire

although it might not happen (especially in the case of the Wolf WR1 and Lotus 79) I really hope they release a body set of this in addition to the whole kit. it kinda makes it a waste of money to buy a whole chassis to get a body set especially if you have an already set-up ride...
__________________
Racing is in my blood
Tommi Makkinen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 09:23 AM   #2210
Tech Elite
 
BP SHADOW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In the LAB paintin' bodies!!!!
Posts: 2,261
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi Makkinen View Post
although it might not happen (especially in the case of the Wolf WR1 and Lotus 79) I really hope they release a body set of this in addition to the whole kit. it kinda makes it a waste of money to buy a whole chassis to get a body set especially if you have an already set-up ride...
If it is listed as coming soon, why wouldn't it happen?
The MP4/5 is also one of my favorites, glad they brought it back
As far as the body parts for the Wolf and Lotus , they are available, and I will be stocking them.
I have some big things in the works for F1 Paintlab.
I finally got things going on the Carbon decal front, and I will have sheets available for sale the first week in January
I will also be selling Tamiya kits and parts as well as Exotek and DDrive goods.
As well I will also be doing turnkey rolling chassis' built to order topped with any scheme that you might want.
My goal for 2011 is to help F1 become a common occurrence all over.
__________________
I'll hit the brakes he'll go right by
http://f1rclab.com
http://f1rclab.mybigcommerce.com
BP SHADOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 09:38 AM   #2211
Tech Elite
 
BP SHADOW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In the LAB paintin' bodies!!!!
Posts: 2,261
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

I stand corrected, sort of. In checking on the Tamiya USA store, they are out of stock,but there is a part number, so stay tuned.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BP SHADOW View Post
If it is listed as coming soon, why wouldn't it happen?
The MP4/5 is also one of my favorites, glad they brought it back
As far as the body parts for the Wolf and Lotus , they are available, and I will be stocking them.
I have some big things in the works for F1 Paintlab.
I finally got things going on the Carbon decal front, and I will have sheets available for sale the first week in January
I will also be selling Tamiya kits and parts as well as Exotek and DDrive goods.
As well I will also be doing turnkey rolling chassis' built to order topped with any scheme that you might want.
My goal for 2011 is to help F1 become a common occurrence all over.
__________________
I'll hit the brakes he'll go right by
http://f1rclab.com
http://f1rclab.mybigcommerce.com
BP SHADOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 10:19 AM   #2212
Tech Elite
 
Tommi Makkinen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Somewhere... still racing...
Posts: 4,698
Trader Rating: 28 (89%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP SHADOW View Post
If it is listed as coming soon, why wouldn't it happen?
The MP4/5 is also one of my favorites, glad they brought it back
As far as the body parts for the Wolf and Lotus , they are available, and I will be stocking them.
I have some big things in the works for F1 Paintlab.
I finally got things going on the Carbon decal front, and I will have sheets available for sale the first week in January
I will also be selling Tamiya kits and parts as well as Exotek and DDrive goods.
As well I will also be doing turnkey rolling chassis' built to order topped with any scheme that you might want.
My goal for 2011 is to help F1 become a common occurrence all over.
Sorry bout that bro. its just that i'll never get a chance to order one online (no credit card) and the local shops wont stock them (unless you order more than 10 pcs...)

but i will look forward to your future projects bro.


Quote:
Originally Posted by BP SHADOW View Post
I stand corrected, sort of. In checking on the Tamiya USA store, they are out of stock,but there is a part number, so stay tuned.
slight update... i just remember my uncle lives in San Francisco... i'll ask him to try and get one for me and have it shipped...
__________________
Racing is in my blood
Tommi Makkinen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 10:31 AM   #2213
Tech Elite
 
BP SHADOW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In the LAB paintin' bodies!!!!
Posts: 2,261
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi Makkinen View Post
Sorry bout that bro. its just that i'll never get a chance to order one online (no credit card) and the local shops wont stock them (unless you order more than 10 pcs...)

but i will look forward to your future projects bro.




slight update... i just remember my uncle lives in San Francisco... i'll ask him to try and get one for me and have it shipped...
There's always paypal, if you can't work it through your uncle, PM me and I will see what I can do for you
__________________
I'll hit the brakes he'll go right by
http://f1rclab.com
http://f1rclab.mybigcommerce.com
BP SHADOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 11:50 AM   #2214
Tech Elite
 
Tommi Makkinen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Somewhere... still racing...
Posts: 4,698
Trader Rating: 28 (89%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP SHADOW View Post
There's always paypal, if you can't work it through your uncle, PM me and I will see what I can do for you
no worries bro. thanks. just let me know when you get the McLaren MP4/5B bodyshell in stock...
__________________
Racing is in my blood
Tommi Makkinen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 07:42 PM   #2215
Tech Champion
 
robk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Posts: 7,402
Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default

I put some carpet setup stuff here:
http://rcf1blog.blogspot.com/

Compare and contrast i'm probably all wrong about this
__________________
A mutually re-enforcing cascade of failure

"Failior [sic] crowns enterprise." Robert Goddard

I-Lap Scoring Systems http://www.rclapcounter.com/
robk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 08:36 PM   #2216
Tech Addict
 
tunerjetta29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Fontana,CA
Posts: 672
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Anyone know the size of the front wheel bearings for the F103? Can't seem to find the size online.
__________________
Currently Running:
Serpent Project 4X
17.5 Motor
Team Orion R10.1 ESC
Ko Propo EX-1 V3
tunerjetta29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 02:18 AM   #2217
Tech Fanatic
 
lochness42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: London, UK
Posts: 824
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunerjetta29 View Post
Anyone know the size of the front wheel bearings for the F103? Can't seem to find the size online.
Based on my F109 manual they are 5x8x2.5
__________________
Pavel Balint
| Schumacher racing-cars.com | RCSGraphicWorx.co.uk | Cat K1 | Cougar SV2 & SVR |
Schumacher cars build videos http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=9780E62C20A0EC4F
lochness42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 05:03 PM   #2218
Tech Addict
 
Vyger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Jackson, Mississippi
Posts: 549
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

YOOHH!!!!! Robk...nice avatar pic. I think somone is about that one.
__________________
Tamiya Road Wizard, F101s, F102s, F103s, F103RSs, F103LM, F103RXs, F103RMs, F201's, TRF-F103R, F104 PRO's, F104 F-60 & MP4-24, F104X1's F104 V2's, a TRF101 and a TRF101w...The King of Queens
Vyger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 08:44 PM   #2219
Tech Champion
 
abailey21's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 5,148
Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyger View Post
YOOHH!!!!! Robk...nice avatar pic. I think somone is about that one.
Looks like Toso in a mugshot!
__________________
K.C.C.O.
abailey21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 11:24 AM   #2220
Tech Master
 
HeliYogi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,134
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default 2011

Happy holidays and best wishes for 2011 to: Vger, Brad and all the forum F1 racers and enthusiast.

Thank you for keeping RC F1 Hot with your post, keep it up.

Cheers!
Marcos
(See you at TCS)

Is your future looking black?
__________________
Where the F-1 action is.... www.WhatBrakes.com \ www.CualesFrenos.com
HeliYogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tamiya Championship Series Neil Rabara Racing Forum 20782 Yesterday 04:25 PM
TAMIYA F103 RM energyracing Electric On-Road 2342 01-09-2016 02:15 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (1 members and 1 guests)
jessele
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 03:27 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.0