Community
Wiki Posts
Search

brushless help

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2008, 05:37 PM
Tech Rookie

Default brushless help

hey im lloking to upgrade my tc3 its bone stock just got it froma friend this is my first electric lol ne way im upgrading my transmitter and reciever to the associated xp3d fm cause its cheap and im only lloking for fun for for the next few months but now for the question.....

im looking into putting a brushless system on the tc3 was looking at the mamba max with the 7700 kv but novak has been around for a long time so has lrp whats gonna give me the most speed on a 6-8 cell nicd for under $265.00
Old 10-13-2008, 06:07 PM
Tech Elite

I hope you'er new just to electric, and not to the hobby. Because a newbie with a need for speed is a bad combination, and might end up with a thermaled motor and a fryed ESC.
Old 10-14-2008, 05:37 PM
Tech Rookie

hahahha yea fox rocket im just new to electric im gonna go with the mamba max 7700 on lipo but ive got alot of help from my race team they all have elctric i just use this sight when none of them are around or answering the phones lol ive got a serpent 835r 2 serpent 950r's and a impact 710 serpent and my play around none race setup gas rc nitro's are the jato2.5 jato 3.3 and 2 mugen sieka sedans