THIS IS A TITLE BELT MATCH!!!!!
OOOHHH YEEEEAAAHHHH!!!!
This Sunday!!!!!!
Old 02-08-2009, 04:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Round 4 Final Results

Great A Main action!

Thanks to all the Indiana Racers who made the drive. Some great race action today with 26 VTA Cars.

We will post a few pictures tomorrow.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Great Lakes.pdf (33.4 KB, 154 views)
Old 02-08-2009, 08:18 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

I just want to say thank you to all the racers and the tracks who participated in the series this year. I hope that you all enjoyed racing with us, and you will be back next year. We have already been talking about ideas for next year, so I hope we can make things even better.

Kevin should have all the series results, so I'm hoping they will be up in the next few days.

On a personal note, I haven't had as much fun actually racing people in a long time. The cars and the drivers are so close, it really makes it a test to be able to do well. I'm very excited for the USVTA Nationals for this reason alone. The competition has been tremendous.

Also, if you are planning on attending the 2009 USVTA Nationals, please register at http://events.rcsignup.com/events/di...ent.cfm?ID=632
It will really help us to plan everything for the event better.

Thanks - Rob King
Old 02-09-2009, 11:01 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Here are the final points standings......The colors that you see on some of the points are in relation to a team and how that team scored for that event so you can see how the team points broke down.

There was 1 error that we made yesterday night when adding them up. 10th place should have gone to Steve Vaught. Steve I apologize for my lack of math skills and not seeing this before this morning when I put all the numbers into the Excel sheet. We have the 10th place award and we if you are going to be at the Region 5 race in a couple weeks we will bring it along and give it to you there if you will be there if not I can mail it out to you. Again I'm do apologize for my mistake I should have seen this last night.

The races that we had through out this whole series have been great the drivers have been great and this last race had some of the best on track battles that I have seen and been a part….nice job everyone.

Thanks again to everyone who made it to any and all of the events we had a total of 51 different drivers that raced in the series.

Thanks to all the Tracks that were a part of the series as well each and everyone of the tracks did an awesome job.

Like Rob said we are looking forward to next year and we have some great ideas in store for what this series is and what it can grow into. Once we get more information and news we will let everyone know.

Old 02-09-2009, 11:05 AM
Tech Champion

Nevermind I got it to work
Old 02-09-2009, 12:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Thanks for the quick results Kevin. My car turned into an alligator the first round, plus I fought traction-roll and bad tires all day but still had a blast, didn't find a good set of fronts until the C-Main! I'll get a hold of Steve and let him know about the change in the rankings in case he doesn't read this often.
Old 02-09-2009, 12:15 PM
Tech Champion

Thanks Cody....that would be really helpful if you could let him know for me. I have had days like that too.....but I still have a good time running this class....it must be something about this class.
Old 02-09-2009, 12:39 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Yeah one of those days! After finding good tires I ran a pace good enough to put me 1st or 2nd in the B-Main, but oh well. I almost just practiced on my traction-rolling over the center board in the in-field. If I had rolled it right and landed on 4 tires consistently it would've shaved 2 seconds off of my laps!
Old 02-09-2009, 01:39 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Kevin I should be at the regionals.......Its nice to be recognized and recieve the horses A$$ award......See ya at the regionals and thanks to "The Track" for putting on a great show.....

Thanks,

Steve Vaught
Old 02-25-2009, 11:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Finally got videos uploaded to youtube

VTA A-main from Harbor Hobbies - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc8LGTut6UE

VTA B-main from Harbor Hobbies - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuvYvgWDieU

Last edited by IndyRC_Racer; 02-26-2009 at 07:26 PM.