Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2009 Electric On Road ROAR Nationals at Hobbytown USA "The Coliseum"

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2009, 10:47 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 42 (94%+)

I take back what i said considering that most of the people that were in the show for the nats i am friends with hopefully this conversation will allow roar and the racers to work together for a better solution and get our nationals back to the most prestigous championship it was before
Old 10-06-2009, 10:58 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by DENNIS STORTI
I take back what i said considering that most of the people that were in the show for the nats i am friends with hopefully this conversation will allow roar and the racers to work together for a better solution and get our nationals back to the most prestigous championship it was before
Awesome!!

All events this year were sell outs by the way Mr. Storti... with the exception of this one.

But, yes, we have a lot of work to do yet and we always learn from every event. This one taught us plenty and has given us much to consider for
Old 10-06-2009, 11:01 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 42 (94%+)

And Dawn im only 35 please dont call me mr storti thats my old man im to young for mr
Old 10-06-2009, 11:12 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by DENNIS STORTI
And Dawn im only 35 please dont call me mr storti thats my old man im to young for mr
Was just an attempt to be respectful. My bad.

Old 10-06-2009, 11:50 AM
Tech Elite

Congrats to all the Winners... Had a blast last week.. Roar did a great job running the race and tech..

Thanks to Richard at HT for the great facility....
Old 10-06-2009, 12:08 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by HenBeav
is anyone really surprised by the turnout, look at last years race???? its electric asphalt in america, outside california and florida who races asphalt weekly year round, the october date probably not the best idea.

but still what Dennis said was pretty out of line i thought.

yo who, over here, In the great state of Washington, known for its sunshine and high temps, we race march to october, only had one rain out this year, record turn outs, and even last weekend with temps at 62 degrees, track temp of 84, sucka$$ traction, we still had 48 entries.

I think turnout was down, and I'm glad I decided not to go, but not going kinda takes away my place in line to complain about turnout. and that goes double for guys that are giving a +1 about turnout that don't even race on road, but can't wait to take a shot at roar any chance they get.
Old 10-06-2009, 02:01 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by skypilot
guys that are giving a +1 about turnout that don't even race on road, but can't wait to take a shot at roar any chance they get.
uh huh.. gee, wonder who you mean?
Old 10-06-2009, 04:09 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

I want to take this chance to thank everyone involved in making this race what it was, racers coordinators and staff, without all your support this could have been a flop. I'm sure HobbyTown appreciates all of you and what you have helped the track and the store accomplish for this race!

Again many thanks to all associated with the ROAR 2009 On Road Paved Nationals.

Sincerely,
Old 10-06-2009, 05:53 PM
Tech Master

Great race great place!!! Roar did a great job at this race..Bob is the MAN!!!..Adam your cool too...LOL..Thanks for everything..Congrats to all the winners..

Drew
Old 10-06-2009, 08:23 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Great track! Good times!
Old 10-07-2009, 04:52 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Drew Ellis
Great race great place!!! Roar did a great job at this race..Bob is the MAN!!!..Adam your cool too...LOL..Thanks for everything..Congrats to all the winners..

Drew
ohhh Drew, you know how to cut to the core of me

Your 20 bucks is in the mail now...
Old 10-07-2009, 04:57 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 92 (100%+)

I really didn't know what to expect for my first electric national and I'd like to say that it turned out to be a pretty cool event. ROAR did a good job, the facility was super clean, and the crowd was extremely helpful. Even though the turnout was low, the main winners would have been basically the same and the competition seemed really high.

Thanks to RC America and the whole XRAY crew for getting me up to speed. Also thanks to Reilly Paint for the 2nd place concourse body, Hanulec for the Tekin loan, and Drew, Paul, Robbie, Bowser, Mark and Haynes for the pit table antics.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:10 AM
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by Dawn Sanchez
uh huh.. gee, wonder who you mean?
I think he means anyone who questions or has other opinions not exacly conforming to your view or his on how things are run @ Roar...
Old 10-07-2009, 12:12 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

no i think i mean, if you don't race on road and don't attend road events of any sort, then making a comment on turnout at a roar on road event is...... well you pick the word that fits best. And if this same person does nothing but complain about roar, no matter what the subject, well,..... once again you can finish the sentence
Old 10-07-2009, 12:48 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Wild Cherry
I think he means anyone who questions or has other opinions not exacly conforming to your view or his on how things are run @ Roar...
I don't know why I even bother.. but George, you are by far the strangest person I have ever not met. You don't even race on road..... you only find threads with ROAR in the title so you can condem.

Its not that you disagree with me.. I could care less.... but you make these wild comments that are completely baseless and unfactual and whats worse, YOU WON'T GO AWAY and leave serious conversations alone.

You have no idea about anything about ROAR because you refuse to learn.

and.... interesting YOU pick out that comment and direct it towards you... which means, YOU know your a pain in the arse of most everybody interested in doing whats right and you know you are wrong and objectionable.

Dude, just go away or stop harrassing those who really do put a lot of their time into this without asking for anything in return.......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.