Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Guys in Japan, What electronics are you using? >

Guys in Japan, What electronics are you using?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Guys in Japan, What electronics are you using?

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2003, 04:43 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Guys in Japan, What electronics are you using?

Guys living in Japan what charger and power supply do you use? Will the ones sold in the states work in Japan? I am planning getting station in Japan next year and I want to know if I need to buy new equipment. Currently using a Tekin 112A, with out a power supply.

Thanks for the help

Freem
Old 09-16-2003, 06:27 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default Re: Guys in Japan, What electronics are you using?

Originally posted by Freem
Guys living in Japan what charger and power supply do you use? Will the ones sold in the states work in Japan? I am planning getting station in Japan next year and I want to know if I need to buy new equipment. Currently using a Tekin 112A, with out a power supply.

Thanks for the help

Freem
All of your gear will work just fine...

were are you going to get stationed..?

-Dave
Old 09-16-2003, 07:34 PM
Tech Rookie

Thanks,

I feel totally relieved. I was thinking that I would have to buy a new charger and power supply! I trying to get orders to Yokosuka (near your stopping grounds). I was stationed there before in 1996 but I really wasn't into the hobby back then.

I know the Japanese are very serious about the hobby and the hobby shops that I went in had all best stuff.

Freem
Old 09-16-2003, 09:24 PM
P2
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally posted by Freem
Thanks,

I feel totally relieved. I was thinking that I would have to buy a new charger and power supply! I trying to get orders to Yokosuka (near your stopping grounds). I was stationed there before in 1996 but I really wasn't into the hobby back then.

I know the Japanese are very serious about the hobby and the hobby shops that I went in had all best stuff.

Freem
I leave Japan in 2 weeks and will definetly miss the cool products here. Hook up with Dave, he's at Atsugi NAS...not too far from Yokosuska.

Good luck,
P2
Old 09-16-2003, 09:24 PM
Tech Apprentice

That's cool, lots of cool memeories of living in japan....i was stationed in yoko also for 7 years..and you are very right, their hobby shops rock!!! they take r/c racing pretty seriously there along with drifting.......... i miss my "K"s silvia!!!!!!