Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
2008 ifmar on road electric worlds question? >

2008 ifmar on road electric worlds question?

2008 ifmar on road electric worlds question?

Old 09-25-2008, 04:17 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default 2008 ifmar on road electric worlds question?

hey all: With this race coming up fast i want to know a few thing. First with the 1/10th tc class a little down right now how comitted are companies in developing new vehicles and other parts for this class? Also will losi even bother to send a team just like it didn't at the last ifmaf off road electric worlds? I think it would be sad since the jrxs type-r is a very capable car. Thanks for the info
Old 09-26-2008, 03:23 AM
Tech Regular

I would personally say that 1/8th Rallycross is attracting major attention at the moment from the manufacturers. However, Touring Car is probably a close second both in terms of participation and manufacturer involvement.

Losi do seem to have lost interest in all racing apart from 1/8th now, don't expect to see them in Thailand at all.

Apart from that, expect all manufacturers to have new cars or at least new parts for recent cars, Hot Bodies are testing something on the front suspension in Japan this week, Yokomo have the new car on the way, Xray will apparently have an "upgrade" kit for the 008, Prototype car from Kyosho, the 416WE from Tamiya.

I'm sure there will be full support for motors, cells and speedos too, Orion, LRP/Nosram, SpeedPassion, KO, Novak, etc.