Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Diggity Designs 3200 mAh 20C hard case lipo

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2008, 02:19 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Hey Doodads ... better have a go at the other guys on the Off Raod version of this thread... seems they picked up on the attempted grab as well

You forgot to mention that you are a mate of Diggity as well
Old 08-11-2008, 02:40 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cannon
Hey Doodads ... better have a go at the other guys on the Off Raod version of this thread... seems they picked up on the attempted grab as well

You forgot to mention that you are a mate of Diggity as well
Yes. Damon is a good friend of mine. Didn't (and still don't) see how that's relevent. But even if he wasn't, I would call you out on the principle of BS. Now it appears that intelligent replies have passed you by and now you're grabbing at straws. As for now, I will head to the "Off Raod" thread. Never seen that one before but I'll.........ohhhhh....off ROAD!.........silly Aussies.
Old 08-11-2008, 02:59 AM
Tech Champion

Mmmmm .. the principle of BS ... perhaps the BS of saying it is a different battery to that of the Yeah racing pack. And ignorance in a hobby is no excuse for not knowing the Lipo was the same.

At no point did I criticise Diggity's service. And at no point did I criticise the product. All I did was draw attention to the price difference for the same product. $60 is extreme. I am guessing here but on what I know of the prices of these packs he could purchase them for under $25 without shipping so the margin is still good even adding freight and other costs.

Ohh .. I apologise for the spelling mistake. I am not perfect like you
Old 08-11-2008, 03:41 AM
Tech Elite

Location: anywhere I can race 2wd dirt,and 1/12 onroad in MI.
Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Hey cannon dont feel bad, they tore me up on the off road thread for pointing out the same things you did.The only difference is when these packs came out months ago I was thinking of doing the same as diggity and purchasing a gross and relabeling them to submit them to roar for approval.All I can say is even at 45.00 thereis still enough profit margin to make it worth his while. I decided not to go through with it after the packs were brought to the states by a few other retailers.But I personally love the way it is being made out like he was trying to make something "new " available when they have been available here for quite a while at a better price than he was originally going to push them for. Yeah ,like people will pay 60.00 for something they can get for 40.00 shipped. so I will post this up.Go to r/c marts ebay store dinball. You can get these same packs for under 40.00 shipped to your door. They are 34.99 + 5.00 shipping for the first and 3.00 shipping for each battery additional. I got 6 of these for a total of 229.94. SHIPPED. Thats 38.33 each shipped to your door. Or pay 270.00 + SHIPPING through diggity for 6. As for the service end of this there is a thread already on r/c tech where yeah has not only proven to provide customer service , but has also made things right with people who have experienced problems with their products. As for r/c mart as a seller, I have dealt with them for about 3 years and have had a problem with 1 order out of over 3 dozen. They made it right, and even payed for expedited shipping to get me my products purchased.
so I guess hate on me all you want guys. I guess alot of people have money to piss to the wind or something.I know I am happy I kept the 40.00 price difference in my pocket.Hell that's a race days worth of entry fees.
Old 08-11-2008, 09:55 AM
Team Tekin

Damon,

WOW! As a Tekin team driver that has received a large amount of FREE product and considering that the majority of the products listed on your site for sale are Tekin, do you think perhaps this is not a professional manner to conduct yourself?

You picked the wrong company to claim as inferior considering there are a large number of lipo batteries currently on the market that do not come close to meeting the ratings they claim, are manufactured with no regard for the environment or human rights and do not have proper testing to even be legal to ship by any means in this country. We did our homework and can sleep well.

You may run your business however you would like, but I must say I am almost speechless.

Jim Campbell
President
Tekin
Old 08-11-2008, 12:35 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Mmmmm .. the principle of BS ... perhaps the BS of saying it is a different battery to that of the Yeah racing pack. And ignorance in a hobby is no excuse for not knowing the Lipo was the same.

At no point did I criticise Diggity's service. And at no point did I criticise the product. All I did was draw attention to the price difference for the same product. $60 is extreme. I am guessing here but on what I know of the prices of these packs he could purchase them for under $25 without shipping so the margin is still good even adding freight and other costs.

Ohh .. I apologise for the spelling mistake. I am not perfect like you
Not $60 anymore... get over it.... they are $45 now!!
Old 08-11-2008, 12:37 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by 2wdMod
Hey cannon dont feel bad, they tore me up on the off road thread for pointing out the same things you did.The only difference is when these packs came out months ago I was thinking of doing the same as diggity and purchasing a gross and relabeling them to submit them to roar for approval.All I can say is even at 45.00 thereis still enough profit margin to make it worth his while. I decided not to go through with it after the packs were brought to the states by a few other retailers.But I personally love the way it is being made out like he was trying to make something "new " available when they have been available here for quite a while at a better price than he was originally going to push them for. Yeah ,like people will pay 60.00 for something they can get for 40.00 shipped. so I will post this up.Go to r/c marts ebay store dinball. You can get these same packs for under 40.00 shipped to your door. They are 34.99 + 5.00 shipping for the first and 3.00 shipping for each battery additional. I got 6 of these for a total of 229.94. SHIPPED. Thats 38.33 each shipped to your door. Or pay 270.00 + SHIPPING through diggity for 6. As for the service end of this there is a thread already on r/c tech where yeah has not only proven to provide customer service , but has also made things right with people who have experienced problems with their products. As for r/c mart as a seller, I have dealt with them for about 3 years and have had a problem with 1 order out of over 3 dozen. They made it right, and even payed for expedited shipping to get me my products purchased.
so I guess hate on me all you want guys. I guess alot of people have money to piss to the wind or something.I know I am happy I kept the 40.00 price difference in my pocket.Hell that's a race days worth of entry fees.
I dont believe you first of all... I am making $5 a pack at $45.... buying from Hong Kong is not in the states you idiot!!
Old 08-11-2008, 12:38 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by TeamTekin
Damon,

WOW! As a Tekin team driver that has received a large amount of FREE product and considering that the majority of the products listed on your site for sale are Tekin, do you think perhaps this is not a professional manner to conduct yourself?

You picked the wrong company to claim as inferior considering there are a large number of lipo batteries currently on the market that do not come close to meeting the ratings they claim, are manufactured with no regard for the environment or human rights and do not have proper testing to even be legal to ship by any means in this country. We did our homework and can sleep well.

You may run your business however you would like, but I must say I am almost speechless.

Jim Campbell
President
Tekin
Sorry Jim, My bad... didnt realize this was an issue.... replied to your email, thanks for allowing me the opportunity to run for Tekin it was a blast!!
Old 08-11-2008, 12:49 PM
Tech Fanatic

OK, now this I have to comment on....Ignorance my ass bud, I never said they were different?

Last edited by Diggity; 08-11-2008 at 12:49 PM. Reason: wrong
Old 08-11-2008, 03:40 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Diggity
Most are correct that the Yeah racing pack is similar, but I am told that the internals are slightly different. thanks, Damon
TeamDiggityDesigns
That looks like you are calling them different to me .... are similar is not saying they are the same .. "the internals are slightly different" was your original quote but now you are saying they are the same. Who was trying to con the racers?
Old 08-11-2008, 04:25 PM
Tech Master

Calm Down Guys
Let's leave the guy alone ...
We all leave in Free countries ( I'm not Chinese LOL)
this Guy has some lipo packs and If he wants He can ask $600 a pack thats his problem...
weather you can buy it or not thats your Problem...
Old 08-11-2008, 04:49 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Diggity

I dont believe you first of all... I am making $5 a pack at $45.... buying from Hong Kong is not in the states you idiot!!
Damon, first off I never said I bought mine in the states for that price.I said there were retailers selling the yeah lipos for less than you had originally listed them for($60.00) because they are selling them for 55.00 SHIPPED.
2nd I have attached a copy of my paypal receipt to PROVE that they are available for the price i claimed. It's right there in black and white - 6 packs for $228.94 SHIPPED!That actually averages to $38.16 per pack RETAIL!So if your only making 5.00 per pack selling them @ $45.00 I must not be the biggest idiot on this thread!

Last edited by 2wdMod; 12-12-2008 at 10:04 AM.
Old 08-11-2008, 04:59 PM
Tech Champion

Perhaps he uses very expensive labels
Old 08-11-2008, 05:05 PM
Tech Master

Perhaps he uses very expensive labels

Come on Dude LOL
He accepted most of we all said so Lets Cool it down
Lovered his price etc.
Old 08-11-2008, 05:11 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by yokemad

Come on Dude LOL
He accepted most of we all said so Lets Cool it down
Lovered his price etc.
Sorry yoke nobody calls me a liar , or an idiot unless they are prepared to put up or shut up, and since I put up my points are proven and valid, so I see no need for me to say any more . Also every body got to see from the tekin prez that there is a proper way to do business.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.