Wiki Posts
Search

Diggity Designs 3200 mAh 20C hard case lipo

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2008, 12:14 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Diggity

Yeah, Ide rather have a 3200 than a 2400 .. My source told me that they are taking care of the ROAR approval and that it was already sent in. I will ask them tonight and see what they say.. Im thinking $45 is a really practical price for some good quality batteries. We have tested a couple out here and they really produce allot of punch!

thanks, Damon
HOW LONG DOES AN APPROVAL TAKE?
Old 08-10-2008, 06:28 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Thanks everyone for the feedback. Most are correct that the Yeah racing pack is similar, but I am told that the internals are slightly different. TeamDiggityDesigns
I love those type of quotes. In Asia they say "SAME SAME ... BUT DIFFERENT".

Just say that it comes from the same manufacturer that Yeah use and is the same pack .. why make out they are different .. ohhh wait you wanted to charge more originally
Old 08-10-2008, 06:36 AM
Tech Champion

the product support from overseas will be hard to deal with.
thanks, Damon
TeamDiggityDesigns
So you are saying that the buyer will need product support a lot? So you are saying the packs are unreliable and need local support. I have sold hundreds of these packs and none have failed

Add to that you originally tried to charge $60 originally when your opposition in the USA was selling them for $45 ??????? Of course they are different. You have a nicer label
Old 08-10-2008, 08:17 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cannon
So you are saying that the buyer will need product support a lot? So you are saying the packs are unreliable and need local support. I have sold hundreds of these packs and none have failed

Add to that you originally tried to charge $60 originally when your opposition in the USA was selling them for $45 ??????? Of course they are different. You have a nicer label
Dude....you're an idiot. You took everything he said out of context. All he said was IF there was an issue, he would stand behind the product. And also that dealing with someone in the continental 48 is easier than haggling with someone in a different hemisphere.
You said you have sold hundreds of these packs, thereby classifying yourself as a "distributor". Is this the kind of business you run? Bad mouthing someone else's product and customer service? Gotta love America.
Old 08-10-2008, 09:31 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 208 (100%+)

Cycled on a Competition Electronics Turbo GFX with a 30amp discharge the #'s were:
* Run Time - 395 sec
* Internal resistance - 14.5 ohms
* Average discharge voltage - 7.16
* Capacity - 3266 mAh
What are the numbers at 35 amp? It seems at 30 amps the volts are already low at 7.16v and the IR is way high!!

But at $45 a pack these would be great for my kids or for bashers. Not a pack i would consider to race with
Old 08-10-2008, 10:51 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

I love those type of quotes. In Asia they say "SAME SAME ... BUT DIFFERENT".

Just say that it comes from the same manufacturer that Yeah use and is the same pack .. why make out they are different .. ohhh wait you wanted to charge more originally
Unfortunately my supplier did not tell me that these were the same. I had to figure that out myself. I am not trying to say they are different if you can read what I said. Now that they are $45, its pretty much the same as getting it through the internet from over in HK. And yeah, my labels are waaaayyyy cooler

Digs
Old 08-10-2008, 10:53 AM
Tech Fanatic

Like Doodad said, Im just trying to make it easier for anyone in the 50 states to take advantage of buying in the states and having a company backing the product in the states.. If you say they dont need any support, well then I suppose I wont be very busy in the support department huh

Digs
Old 08-10-2008, 10:57 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by dodgeguy
What are the numbers at 35 amp? It seems at 30 amps the volts are already low at 7.16v and the IR is way high!!

But at $45 a pack these would be great for my kids or for bashers. Not a pack i would consider to race with
I can do some 35 #'s this week and post them. I agree, I wouldnt use these to compete at the Nats or anything. Thats exactly what they are, a good cheap bash, practice, rock crawling, etc.. battery pack. Although I have sold my Orion 3200's on ebay just recently because these 3200's have more punch than the Orions could ever dream of having! I would run them at my local track for weekend racing for sure, and will!!

Digs
Old 08-10-2008, 11:07 AM
Tech Addict

I can do some 35 #'s this week and post them. I agree, I wouldnt use these to compete at the Nats or anything. Thats exactly what they are, a good cheap bash, practice, rock crawling, etc.. battery pack. Although I have sold my Orion 3200's on ebay just recently because these 3200's have more punch than the Orions could ever dream of having! I would run them at my local track for weekend racing for sure, and will!!

Digs
Assuming these 3200 are very close to the Yeah Racing 3200 (if no identical)
i would not be exagerated if i said that they are better even than the Orion 3800 30C.
Old 08-10-2008, 12:12 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

These packs blow away my orion 3200's. I'd still use these 3200's for club races over my Orion's any day. Mucho puncho!
Old 08-10-2008, 05:21 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Doodad
Dude....you're an idiot. You took everything he said out of context. All he said was IF there was an issue, he would stand behind the product. And also that dealing with someone in the continental 48 is easier than haggling with someone in a different hemisphere.
You said you have sold hundreds of these packs, thereby classifying yourself as a "distributor". Is this the kind of business you run? Bad mouthing someone else's product and customer service? Gotta love America.
Never badmouthed his product or service.

I just pointed out tell the truth .. they are Yeah Lipos for one. And they were available alraedy in the USA for a lot lower price until he was caught out on the pricing

And he made the out of context remark about service from overseas.

Gotta love America .... I love it when this appears
Old 08-10-2008, 05:32 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (96%+)

Great price for a great battery...i am using the Core RC 3250 which is available for $50 and it does great for club racing
Old 08-10-2008, 09:52 PM
Tech Rookie

Why is it that all of you guys from feral batteries have nothing good to say about anyone or anything. Seems to be a real passion of yours. I have seen you guys on different forums and all you do is bash everything.

Maybe, from what I hear you should worry about your own customer service problem down under and leave someone who is trying to do a good job alone.
Old 08-10-2008, 10:10 PM
Tech Champion

Ha ha ... just a single post

Another alias from a down under racer. Not you again Corey?

All I pointed out was the obvious. Now even he is saying it is the same battery after being confronted with the information.

Surely a supplier has done moreresearch than that before purchasing

I never knocked the product or the service. Simply pointed out that there is no reason for bad service from overseas either

These packs are great packs for the price, from whoever you get them from

Have fun guys
Old 08-11-2008, 01:57 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Unfortunately my supplier did not tell me that these were the same.

Digs
Now even he is saying it is the same battery after being confronted with the information.

Yep...you're still an idiot.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.