Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Jackpower Lipo batteries.

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2008, 02:44 AM
Tech Elite

Default Jackpower Lipo batteries.

Anyone seen, bought or have any feedback on these batteries.
Not sure if they are available freely on the net.
They claim there cells to be on par with quality and performance of Kokam cells.
2c charge rates are also interesting to note and seems to be what the new line of lipo batteries are to be charged at.
Old 07-14-2008, 05:12 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

I thought this was gonna be a thread about someones Trackpower's that got jacked up. I wasnt aware that 2C charging is the new trend? Problem with that is most people own lipo chargers that have a max 5A charge rate. Unless for some reason you were forward thinking and bought an airplane charger that charges at 10A?
Old 07-14-2008, 07:22 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jla8874
I thought this was gonna be a thread about someones Trackpower's that got jacked up. I wasnt aware that 2C charging is the new trend? Problem with that is most people own lipo chargers that have a max 5A charge rate. Unless for some reason you were forward thinking and bought an airplane charger that charges at 10A?
So my GFX with new software that charges at 12a must be lightyears ahead of the curve... And the pack still comes off room temp, go figure.
Old 07-14-2008, 09:14 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

I dont think anyone would consider a GFX a "lipo charger"? A charger thats lipo capable, yes. I'm speaking of Multiplex's, Hyperion EOS 5i's like mine, Triton Jr.'s. Your typical charger that an average club racer would own, which all max out at 5 amps. The bigger Hyperion's and Cell Pro's that can charge at 10 amps or more are far less common. Only recently with the 1/8 scale electric conversion hype have many people even needed chargers that can charge 4 to 6 cells.
Old 07-30-2008, 05:33 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Jackpower Battery

Bonnie
[email protected]
Attached Thumbnails Jackpower Lipo batteries.-22003s1pbig.jpg   Jackpower Lipo batteries.-45002s1pbig.jpg   Jackpower Lipo batteries.-25004s1pbig.jpg