Send a message via ICQ to volracer
Default Mustang Coupe

Just like the Shelbys
volracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 04:59 PM   #1202
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitroxr View Post
Mark Donahue tribute would be awesome ....
for Camaros ? do you mean a special decal sheet or a paintjob
Old 01-31-2010, 04:59 PM   #1203
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by volracer View Post
Just like the Shelbys
please explain
Old 01-31-2010, 05:20 PM   #1204
Tech Regular

Send a message via ICQ to volracer

The first mustangs campaigned in Trans Am by Shelby (and Ford) were Mustang Coupes perepared by Carol Shelby.
volracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 05:23 PM   #1205
Tech Adept

those mustangs ok I got it Those would make great bodies
Old 01-31-2010, 05:36 PM   #1206
Tech Adept

You know what we need as well as javelins,firebirds,challengers etc. for bodies we also should have dodge dart bodies yes they actualy competed in trans am so please HPI, Parma,Pegasus satisfy us
Old 01-31-2010, 07:52 PM   #1207
Tech Adept

Questions?? fantasy paint schemes

does anyone here know of software that allows you to create paint schemes on a body to see how they would look. thanx
Old 01-31-2010, 10:30 PM   #1208
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Javelin

This a great Idea!!! I would like to see that made. I have a Dick Trickle purple knight mustang, a Tom Reffner Blue knight would be great to. There is pictures and racing on youtube of the mustang under Wausau r/c racers speeday vintage touring. How do we make this happen for a Javelin body? Any Idea's?? Let me know. I know Tom Reffner really good, I could get him to wright a letter to send to any body maker. And he has some other AMC racers that could help maybe.?? I really am a oval VTA racer, but the road racing is getting funner for me. P.S. I have a driver in the mustang with the Captain America Helmet like Trickle had back then. The driver is out of my fx10, the only car with a driver in it right now.
super lates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 08:50 AM   #1209
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHARLIE BROWN View Post
does anyone here know of software that allows you to create paint schemes on a body to see how they would look. thanx
Best thing I have found is one of the many console games Forza, Various Need for Speed games etc . . . some are quick and easy and others are a little more indepth but can do almost anything. Can't remember off the top of my head, but some have the VTA Camero's, Mustangs etc . .
mytwocents is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 01:53 PM   #1210
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by super lates View Post
This a great Idea!!! I would like to see that made. I have a Dick Trickle purple knight mustang, a Tom Reffner Blue knight would be great to. There is pictures and racing on youtube of the mustang under Wausau r/c racers speeday vintage touring. How do we make this happen for a Javelin body? Any Idea's?? Let me know. I know Tom Reffner really good, I could get him to wright a letter to send to any body maker. And he has some other AMC racers that could help maybe.?? I really am a oval VTA racer, but the road racing is getting funner for me. P.S. I have a driver in the mustang with the Captain America Helmet like Trickle had back then. The driver is out of my fx10, the only car with a driver in it right now.
you say you can get a letter to any body maker.. send it to HPI (or Parma) oh and include a pontiac firebird and Dodge Challenger
Old 02-01-2010, 04:06 PM   #1211
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by mytwocents View Post
Best thing I have found is one of the many console games Forza, Various Need for Speed games etc . . . some are quick and easy and others are a little more indepth but can do almost anything. Can't remember off the top of my head, but some have the VTA Camero's, Mustangs etc . .
ok thanx
Old 02-01-2010, 05:08 PM   #1212
Tech Adept

new questions
Old 02-02-2010, 03:06 PM   #1213
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopyrc View Post
Well I see it like this, Personally I believe all races are equal. Theres genius and idiocy in every race and nationality. We all have made great contributions and we all have our shames. I dont care what color you are, period.

Now about that Flag. About a century and a half ago there were some states that felt like they were being taxed too much and not given a fair share of the represenation in the government. They decided to split from the United States as they had a constitutional right to do so and they were attacked. They fought and they lost. Their battle flag was the stars and bars, known today as the Confederate AKA Rebel flag. The civil war was not about slavery. Really. At least not completely. It was an issue that the south especially struggled with in itself. The Emancipation proclamation wasnt issued until later in the war and it was done to gain the man power of armed slaves.

After the South lost the war new issues sprung up. Black slaves gained freedom and then rights. But they had to fight for those rights and they were treated horribly by a bunch of racist covered in sheets and flying, guess what, the stars and bars. They were ashamed to show their faces but they proudly flew a flag that didnt belong to them. They literally tortured and killed their neigbors of African ancestry. No wonder blacks are offended by the Rebel flag. The Flag itself however today is largely misunderstood.

So hear me when I say that if you believe that you are better than another person because they are a different race than you, then you are a racist. I might also mention that makes you an ignorant punk. So go get a swastika tattoo and give me back my Rebel Flag.

(Historical accuracy and detail may vary)
sniff...that was so well done...
Old 02-04-2010, 12:39 PM   #1214
Tech Fanatic

Default ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by padailey View Post
Camaros had them also but I'm wondering if they are being phased out. A buddy and me each bought a Shelby body recently. Mine had the Goodyear stickers his did not.
....new proposed Goodyear licensing fees killed them
andyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 12:42 PM   #1215
Tech Fanatic

Default Coming soon...

Coming soon...

andyh is offline   Reply With Quote