R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 05-23-2010, 09:01 PM   #1486
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

So its been pretty Quiet now, lot fo thinking of new foram?? Darkside is wright. The pictures are great! I think we need a new foram, but we need this one to. What to call it? If we have a new one? Vintage Trans Am Body? Need some help? P.S. I got my nephew wanting to VTA race after we where done, HE LOVED IT! Marv Marzofka camaro nexts?
super lates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 11:43 AM   #1487
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Here is my race damaged Pegasus Mustang from parking lot racing yesterday. Couldn't help but smile as my car looked like a real battle scarred VTA car. Even with the damage I only lost the race by less than .3 seconds.
Attached Thumbnails
U.S. Vintage Trans-Am [PICS & PAINT Discussion ONLY!!!]-race-damaged-pegasus-mustang.jpg  
Old 05-24-2010, 08:24 PM   #1488
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

nice look...my mirrors are still on...lol...
January 21, 2017 Thunder RC Raceway
http://events.rcsignup.com/events/displayEvent.cfm?id=5313
DARKSIDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 08:35 PM   #1489
Tech Adept

If you heat that with a heat gun or a good hair dryer it will pretty much go back to normal only to run again
AlGio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 02:11 PM   #1490
Tech Fanatic

So Andy, another week has gone by and we are still waiting for you or someone at HPI to tell us what the other two VTA bodies are!

Please reply!
Team Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 03:22 PM   #1491
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Lotus View Post
So Andy, another week has gone by and we are still waiting for you or someone at HPI to tell us what the other two VTA bodies are!

Please reply!
January 21, 2017 Thunder RC Raceway
http://events.rcsignup.com/events/displayEvent.cfm?id=5313
DARKSIDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 04:10 PM   #1492
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

we had a little car show in town yesterday full of Mach 1's a 65 Shelby GT's several Camaro SS or RS and one Javelin! I couldn't tear myself away from it, it was awesome!
This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it- Psalms 118:24

World Champion Turn Marshall
BadSign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 05:10 PM   #1493
Tech Fanatic

AndyH are you out there?
Old 06-01-2010, 05:57 PM   #1494
Tech Fanatic

Default ...

andyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 06:39 PM   #1495
Tech Fanatic

What is thatsupposed to mean?!! What about those 2 new VTA bodies you teased us all about weeks and weeks ago?

Why does HPI continue to play the corporate "head games" with it's customers and the public in general?
Old 06-01-2010, 06:54 PM   #1496
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 30 (94%+)

He was acknowledging he is here. Why don't people stop asking about the bodies being released and let it happen? I don't think the decision is his, HPI surely has a release date that Andy is waiting for. I will agree that I don't think teasing people was the correct thing to do for HPI, but jesus guys, do you think begging to see the bodies is going to make it come any faster?

/rant over.
Rocky8333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 07:20 PM   #1497
Tech Fanatic

I don't believe in being "politically correct"; and you are right; HPI, AndyH, or whoever, never should have teased us with these bodies if they were unwilling to show them! Very unprofessional! I know what I'm talking about because I myself am a professional sales and marketing rep, and that is something you don't do!

I'm not begging HPI to do anything; I'm asking that they do what's right here!
Also, I'm not going to back off or apologize for calling them on this. That is a big part of the problems we have in America these days; everyone is afraid to say what they think, they prefer to be "politically correct" and allow "Corporate America" to treat us all like crap. It's no wonder the country is in the mess it's in; we the people just let them get away with it! This thing with HPI is only a small example of what I'm getting at. Instead of telling me to back off, you and others should be joining me.

So, back to you AndyH; any response?
Old 06-01-2010, 08:07 PM   #1498
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to k_bojar Send a message via AIM to k_bojar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Lotus View Post
I don't believe in being "politically correct"; and you are right; HPI, AndyH, or whoever, never should have teased us with these bodies if they were unwilling to show them! Very unprofessional! I know what I'm talking about because I myself am a professional sales and marketing rep, and that is something you don't do!

I'm not begging HPI to do anything; I'm asking that they do what's right here!
Also, I'm not going to back off or apologize for calling them on this. That is a big part of the problems we have in America these days; everyone is afraid to say what they think, they prefer to be "politically correct" and allow "Corporate America" to treat us all like crap. It's no wonder the country is in the mess it's in; we the people just let them get away with it! This thing with HPI is only a small example of what I'm getting at. Instead of telling me to back off, you and others should be joining me.

So, back to you AndyH; any response?
just chill the hell out..I've read your posts in the HPI F10 thread - and you've pestered the crap outta HPI...why should we join you?? we all know the bodies will be available when they are allowed - and not everyone needs to have the 'latest and greatest'

so its wrong when Hollywood releases that 2 min trailer for the next super hot movie 6 months in advance??

Andy has been damn good to us over here letting us know things just before or as they become pubic knowledge - so there's gotta be a reason why we don't know more about them at this point...

did you ever stop and think it may be outta HPI's hands about if/when the info can be released? oh like say, the licensee because maybe, just maybe, they are still negotiating the rights to release the bodies?
Old 06-01-2010, 08:07 PM   #1499
Tech Elite

If I was HPI I'd tease you babies a little more.
Timbulb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 08:16 PM   #1500
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Andy when the bodies are released,pm everyone with the pictures of them EXCEPT lotus,lets see if we can make his head explode!

Since when does 0=9?
Tread1 is offline   Reply With Quote