Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Painting, Designs, Graphics and Photography
U.S. Vintage Trans-Am [PICS & PAINT Discussion ONLY!!!] >

U.S. Vintage Trans-Am [PICS & PAINT Discussion ONLY!!!]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree294Likes

U.S. Vintage Trans-Am [PICS & PAINT Discussion ONLY!!!]

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2012, 03:01 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)
Default Playin VTA

Here mine, Still have to trim the front spoiler and attach the rear spoiler.
Attached Thumbnails U.S. Vintage Trans-Am [PICS & PAINT Discussion ONLY!!!]-001.jpg   U.S. Vintage Trans-Am [PICS & PAINT Discussion ONLY!!!]-002.jpg   U.S. Vintage Trans-Am [PICS & PAINT Discussion ONLY!!!]-003.jpg   U.S. Vintage Trans-Am [PICS & PAINT Discussion ONLY!!!]-004.jpg  
Old 09-27-2012, 09:00 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by buckeye dan
cant wait to race new vta zero s with mustang body
what color did you use?! can if you give me specific paint, make, and item number?
Old 09-28-2012, 05:53 AM
Tech Elite

Here's some photos I took at the USVTA Southern Nationals last weekend. I wish I would have taken the time to get pictures of all the VTA cars individually. But, I was going in several different directions. There were some great looking cars there! The first picture is of the "MOPAR" Challenger. It took the prize in the Concourse competition. Looked good on the track too! The second blue 68 Camaro is the body I painted to sell at the event. The racer that bought it mounted it up and I got the attached shot. The last photo of the white/orange stripes car is the body I ran during compeititon on my TC3. It has some tire marks on the roof! Tough competition!
Attached Thumbnails U.S. Vintage Trans-Am [PICS & PAINT Discussion ONLY!!!]-concoursevtawinner.jpg   U.S. Vintage Trans-Am [PICS & PAINT Discussion ONLY!!!]-scottsoldcamaroblue.jpg   U.S. Vintage Trans-Am [PICS & PAINT Discussion ONLY!!!]-javelin.jpg   U.S. Vintage Trans-Am [PICS & PAINT Discussion ONLY!!!]-camarogray.jpg   U.S. Vintage Trans-Am [PICS & PAINT Discussion ONLY!!!]-scottvtacamaro.jpg  

Old 09-28-2012, 05:59 AM
Tech Elite

The Hobbytown cars were really nicely done. Don't know if they did those to thank them as a sponsor, or maybe they own or work at a Hobbytown USA? The last two photos are of the field. Sorry they are not crystal clear. They are cell phone pics.
Attached Thumbnails U.S. Vintage Trans-Am [PICS & PAINT Discussion ONLY!!!]-hobbytownred.jpg   U.S. Vintage Trans-Am [PICS & PAINT Discussion ONLY!!!]-hobbytownwhite.jpg   U.S. Vintage Trans-Am [PICS & PAINT Discussion ONLY!!!]-vtafield1.jpg   U.S. Vintage Trans-Am [PICS & PAINT Discussion ONLY!!!]-vtafield2.jpg  
Old 09-28-2012, 03:06 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by IndyHobbies.com
Here's some photos I took at the USVTA Southern Nationals last weekend. I wish I would have taken the time to get pictures of all the VTA cars individually. But, I was going in several different directions. There were some great looking cars there! The first picture is of the "MOPAR" Challenger. It took the prize in the Concourse competition. Looked good on the track too! The second blue 68 Camaro is the body I painted to sell at the event. The racer that bought it mounted it up and I got the attached shot. The last photo of the white/orange stripes car is the body I ran during compeititon on my TC3. It has some tire marks on the roof! Tough competition!
The gunmetal orange and white one is Scott Meeks body that I painted for him and he used all the stickers from cisiel but he chose to run the all black with chrome rims something about the gray car blending in with the track but I think he's just gitting old and need new glasses lmao
Originally Posted by IndyHobbies.com
The Hobbytown cars were really nicely done. Don't know if they did those to thank them as a sponsor, or maybe they own or work at a Hobbytown USA? The last two photos are of the field. Sorry they are not crystal clear. They are cell phone pics.
yes HOBBYTOWN gave us a bunch of stuff at a great price to use at this race
So in return for their support my son and I wanted to run their logo on our
Cars as a thank you meridian made us the paint mask you probley all know his mountindew body that he did he is a great guy to deal with and his mask are
Top notch just make sure to get the white mask I tried them both and the white one are the best
Scott thanks for posting up the pics they look great
And thank you for all the pics you took at this race for us all to look at
Was good to meet you look forward to seeing you next year
Old 09-28-2012, 03:20 PM
Tech Master

Here's a pic of my buddy's Challenger, and my Boss 302 before the first round of our Hangar 30 season here in Seattle.
Attached Thumbnails U.S. Vintage Trans-Am [PICS & PAINT Discussion ONLY!!!]-imag1672%5B2%5D.jpg  
Old 09-28-2012, 03:25 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by cementsurfer86
Here's a pic of my buddy's Challenger, and my Boss 302 before the first round of our Hangar 30 season here in Seattle.
Nice I like the moon mustang very few guys will know what them eyes mean
Unless they have real HOTROD blood
Old 09-28-2012, 03:27 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by rcpaintinpete
Nice I like the moon mustang very few guys will know what them eyes mean
Unless they have real HOTROD blood
Well put! I was in So-Cal in August and paid a visit to the Moon shop. What a toy store, not to mention, affordable VTA decals!
Old 09-28-2012, 03:34 PM
OVA
Tech Lord

Well put! I was in So-Cal in August and paid a visit to the Moon shop. What a toy store, not to mention, affordable VTA decals!
hey jesse
your Mustang look sweet....
Hopefully your VTA is legal not big block 429...lol

Last edited by OVA; 09-28-2012 at 03:46 PM.
Old 09-28-2012, 04:04 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by OVA
hey jesse
your Mustang look sweet....
Hopefully your VTA is legal not big block 429...lol
Franko, you know it's just a small block with a little....juice.....
Old 09-28-2012, 04:06 PM
Tech Master

My original VTA body from last season.
Attached Thumbnails U.S. Vintage Trans-Am [PICS & PAINT Discussion ONLY!!!]-imag0247%5B2%5D.jpg  
Old 09-28-2012, 04:09 PM
OVA
Tech Lord

My original VTA body from last season.
yeah I remember the blue one...lol
remenber to keep your moon eye on the fast green Challenger,man he's getting unstopable speed
I just pick up tamiya Evo5 hopefully good enough to take place of the A700
Old 09-28-2012, 04:35 PM
Tech Master

Yeah, I'm trying to chip away at it lol. I'm rocking the TC4 this season, and already I'm faster than last season, but time will tell.
Old 09-28-2012, 05:14 PM
OVA
Tech Lord

Yeah, I'm trying to chip away at it lol. I'm rocking the TC4 this season, and already I'm faster than last season, but time will tell.
TC4 that's great..sound like this year going to be great battle....
I'm going to try the silver can frist to compare you guy speed..
Old 09-28-2012, 05:51 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

There is just something about that many VTA rides that makes a little guy just have to hang on to himself. Right?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.