Wiki Posts
Search

Schumacher BTCC, Eastbourne UK

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2008, 07:14 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Schumacher BTCC, Eastbourne UK

Hi Guys,

Not sure if this is the correct forum, so apologies in advance. This is a quick notice to those thinking of racing at the BTCC in Eastbourne next weekend, 27th July, now there really is a good reason to get booked in...

News from BTCC HQ...

BTCC FREE ENTRY AT EASTBOURNE

Schumacher offer you a free race entry for the Eastbourne BTCC a massive £10 saving. Simply purchase 1 set of control tyres from the Schumacher representative on the day to get your FREE RACE ENTRY.

Please go ahead and book in through Central Booking http://www.centralbooking.org) up until Wednesday 23rd 11pm or Email the club after that date at [email protected] or turn up on the day before 8.30. If you have pre-paid your entry fee will be credited in full against your tyres.

Eastbourne is a great track and we really want as many racers to enjoy it as possible so please join us for a great fun days racing.
Old 07-18-2008, 11:40 AM
Tech Regular

Hi Darren, sound like a great deal. Hope you get a big turnout and all goes well!

Don't know if you have heard but Me and Mark Trinder have started up a new club and we are holding regular meetings at Brookland. It's called East Kent Radio Controlled Motorsports. We are holding a meeting on the 10th August, I know you guys have a meeting on the same day but I just want to say that I don't want to take racers away from your club.

We are holding another open meeting on the 24th which AFAIK does not clash with any other club days so I'm hoping to get a big turn out. I want to work with other clubs in the area to boost numbers as a whole.

Good luck on 27th!

Cheers,

Jevon