Eagle CDC 5.0 charger.

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2003, 07:08 AM
sty
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Eagle CDC 5.0 charger.

Hi Guys,

Sorry to trouble you all. I have a problem here as i am new to EP, I just bought a second hand CDC 5.0 charger but it doesn't comes with the manual. Beside charging the batteries, I have no idea how to use the rest of the other functions. So please is there any kind souls who can help me to find a manual, either i download it or i can borrow and photostat it. Thanks in advance for all helps. Thank You.
Old 08-23-2003, 06:11 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

hey if u send your email to [email protected] i will scan mine and send it to you.

Basicaly all you do is use the back/setup button to enter and 'edit' type mode. from there u use the directional buttons to change values and the enter button to proceed. have a play!

On the main screen when u turn it on, u can chose discharge or cycle using the directional keys also.

hope this gets you started! its an awsome charger..!

Phill
Old 08-23-2003, 08:07 PM
sty
Tech Addict

Default awsom

Hi Phil,

Thanks for the help, i have send you my e mail through pm. Really appreciate your help. The charger is really great and I know that this is the best second hand investment that i have made this year. But there is 1 problem that i face is that the buttons doesn't respond immediately after i press it. Sometimes i have to keep on pressing it before it goes to the next menu. Is this the norm or is it only mine that is having this problem? Thank You.

Cheers
sty
Old 08-24-2003, 05:04 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I had the same prob with mine. the previous owner did alot of offroad and that had effected the buttons. If your keen you can pull the buttons appart and clean the contacts: thisis what i did. its not hard just fidly as you need to glue the button back together (at the circuit board i mean). u can also permanantly fix this problem by applying a small amount of silicone based sealant around the top of the button (where the black bit pokes out and enteres the clear bit theres a small gap, cover it!!)

hope u understood it all. if u live in aus? i can give you more detailed help.

Seeya
Old 08-24-2003, 06:41 AM
sty
Tech Addict

Default Thank You

Once again, thanks Phil for the prom reply. I understand your instruction well and will try your method in solving the problem. Sad to say that i am not in Australia but in Singapore, if not i could have learn more from you. Thank You.