"Hard Case" 7.4v 4000mAh 25C Lipo Under $60

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"Hard Case" 7.4v 4000mAh 25C Lipo Under $60

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2008, 05:22 PM
Tech Elite

So only 9 minutes on the 7700MM? On the 5700 they will be a little longer probly? and used to make 4s in a revo probly about 9min as well you think? Punchy enough to run 4s in a revo?
Old 07-08-2008, 03:45 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

We expect the next create load to dock state side early next week. Everyone that placed there orders before 6/24/08, all have been sent. The rest of you can Pre-Order to get in on the next shipment for a killer pack at a great price.
Old 07-08-2008, 12:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally Posted by UltraLineMotors
We expect the next create load to dock state side early next week. Everyone that placed there orders before 6/24/08, all have been sent. The rest of you can Pre-Order to get in on the next shipment for a killer pack at a great price.
sweet that means i should get mine soon. Cant wait.
Old 07-08-2008, 01:56 PM
Tech Elite

So you have them in stock now?
Old 07-09-2008, 03:25 AM
Tech Adept

Seeing that you are the importer do you have any intention of having them tested by sanctioning bodies at all?
Old 07-10-2008, 01:26 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

edit: nvm

Last edited by Syber Serulean; 07-10-2008 at 10:49 AM.
Old 07-10-2008, 09:01 AM
Tech Elite

So has anyone run one of these off-road yet? Anyone have a good say on power output?
Old 07-10-2008, 04:45 PM
Tech Regular

At this time Ultraline has no desire too.
Originally Posted by RURC
Seeing that you are the importer do you have any intention of having them tested by sanctioning bodies at all?
Sent ya E-Mail
Originally Posted by Syber Serulean
edit: nvm
They rock in everything from dirt-oval, Off-road to carpet so far.
Originally Posted by streetracer745
So has anyone run one of these off-road yet? Anyone have a good say on power output?
Old 07-10-2008, 05:13 PM
Tech Adept

At this time Ultraline has no desire too.

It is with that that I will fall out with these batteries. I fail to understand why you would not want to increase the size of your purcahseing block. the only thing I can come up with is that you do not have faith that they will pass or a great weakness will be shown. This makes me wonder about the overall quality. I have been using lipos in cars for over 8 years. I was building them when no one was for cars. I have pushed them when everyone called me crazy for using them.

I would proceed with caution from here. If he dose not want to have them approved I suggest he knows something we do not.
Old 07-10-2008, 05:31 PM
Tech Regular

If we didn't have faith in these cells we wouldn't offer them to our customers. Guess you haven't had a chance to try these out.

Didn't see any MaxAmp Lipo batteries on the ROAR approved list?

Feel Free to call us at the shop 507-292-1988
It is with that that I will fall out with these batteries. I fail to understand why you would not want to increase the size of your purcahseing block. the only thing I can come up with is that you do not have faith that they will pass or a great weakness will be shown. This makes me wonder about the overall quality. I have been using lipos in cars for over 8 years. I was building them when no one was for cars. I have pushed them when everyone called me crazy for using them.

I would proceed with caution from here. If he dose not want to have them approved I suggest he knows something we do not.

Last edited by Dan/Ultraline; 07-10-2008 at 05:45 PM.
Old 07-10-2008, 09:38 PM
Tech Adept

If we didn't have faith in these cells we wouldn't offer them to our customers. Guess you haven't had a chance to try these out.

Didn't see any MaxAmp Lipo batteries on the ROAR approved list?

Feel Free to call us at the shop 507-292-1988
I have tried many many batteries. Several that are the same cells in different packages. What I say holds water you are just trying to redirect the attention. But if you will not even try to expand your customer base there must be a reason. Something you know that you are not saying. Or maybe not you but you have been told not to try. I do not know. But a business man that dose not want to expand is hiding something. This is just my point of view but it is based in 43 years of experance.

Now on Max Amps at least they have the balls to send them in and get them tested, not you. The only reason they failed is that their case did not meet the requirements. The 2 part case portion being the biggest part. Also thanks for pointing out that I did not have my race pack sponser up in my signature, CORE RC. It took me a while to setle on a race pack battery. I accepted the CORE RC ride because in this size in hard case packs they have shown to be the highest performing. Shawn will be glad to see that I have fixed my signature. I still stick with Max Amps because they are the best bang for the buck I have used. Plus in my 1/5 scale and other large scale cars I like cells that run between 8000 and 10000 mah each. That is what I get from Max Amps. Besides Austin being a good friend he provides a great product.

So lets stop trying to redirect the attention from the fact that you are not confident that your packs will pass.
Old 07-11-2008, 04:09 AM
Tech Regular

Thank You for your input and concern. Ultraline neither manufacturers nor distributes the Yeah Racing Batteries, they are simply one of the many great products we carry.

You need to redirect your question to Yeah Racing.

Ultraline also carries Core-RC Products glad you like um.

Thanks again for your comments.

I have tried many many batteries. Several that are the same cells in different packages. What I say holds water you are just trying to redirect the attention. But if you will not even try to expand your customer base there must be a reason. Something you know that you are not saying. Or maybe not you but you have been told not to try. I do not know. But a business man that dose not want to expand is hiding something. This is just my point of view but it is based in 43 years of experance.

Now on Max Amps at least they have the balls to send them in and get them tested, not you. The only reason they failed is that their case did not meet the requirements. The 2 part case portion being the biggest part. Also thanks for pointing out that I did not have my race pack sponser up in my signature, CORE RC. It took me a while to setle on a race pack battery. I accepted the CORE RC ride because in this size in hard case packs they have shown to be the highest performing. Shawn will be glad to see that I have fixed my signature. I still stick with Max Amps because they are the best bang for the buck I have used. Plus in my 1/5 scale and other large scale cars I like cells that run between 8000 and 10000 mah each. That is what I get from Max Amps. Besides Austin being a good friend he provides a great product.

So lets stop trying to redirect the attention from the fact that you are not confident that your packs will pass.
Old 07-11-2008, 10:12 AM
Tech Elite

Do you have the batteries in stock yet? I want to be able to recieve them relatively soon.
Old 07-11-2008, 10:24 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Wow, 43 years of exp., now that's something. I would love to buy your 300A Schulze controller. Do you still have it? Please post some pics for all of us.
Old 07-11-2008, 01:44 PM
Tech Adept

Thank You for your input and concern. Ultraline neither manufacturers nor distributes the Yeah Racing Batteries, they are simply one of the many great products we carry.

You need to redirect your question to Yeah Racing.

Ultraline also carries Core-RC Products glad you like um.

Thanks again for your comments.
My mistake. I was under the impression that you were the importer of these batteries.

At this point I will apolgise to you for throwing you under the bus. Can you say who is the importer? I will contact them directly and see if they are willing to get them approved.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.