Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Axiom Motors complaint >

Axiom Motors complaint

Axiom Motors complaint

Old 06-20-2008, 12:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

He's pulling the same crap with me. Look at the Axiom thread and see for yourself. One week ago he says, "Order 31070 has been updated and is ready to ship." WTF does ready to ship mean? And when I log on to my account page NOTHING has been updated. I would strongly advise anyone NOT to order anything from Axiom anymore. I'm sure once upon a time they were a stand up company that did square business, but clearly that day has come and gone. Does anyone know Dave? What would be the reason for all this BS and him totally screwing his customers lately? Could it be drugs, family problems, or gambling or what?
Old 06-20-2008, 12:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I honestly just think he has way too much going on with his family, job, business and racing. He may need to think about hiring people to run the business so things can get straightened out. I don't know him personally but have had order issues as well which got taken care of. I have talked to him online in and noticed he has not been logging on to any of his IM accounts lately. Not sure if it is avoidance or just not around much.
Old 06-20-2008, 01:28 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

well what is his name here so I can bug him alittle
Old 06-20-2008, 01:45 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Yeti35
I honestly just think he has way too much going on with his family, job, business and racing. He may need to think about hiring people to run the business so things can get straightened out. I don't know him personally but have had order issues as well which got taken care of. I have talked to him online in and noticed he has not been logging on to any of his IM accounts lately. Not sure if it is avoidance or just not around much.
Interesting that you list them in your signature.
Old 06-20-2008, 02:05 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by or8ital

He's dgullickson on rctech.
Old 06-20-2008, 02:46 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by jla8874

He's dgullickson on rctech.
How does your statement apply to my post?
Old 06-20-2008, 02:48 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

first line for you,

second line for me
Old 06-20-2008, 03:00 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Toughbeard
first line for you,

second line for me
Ahhhh, got it. Thanks!
Old 06-20-2008, 03:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Well I just want to thank Dave for getting my item, a Hotwire, to me as he said he would. It came within a week of ordering it which is fine since I'm in the Mid-West. I'm very pleased with his service and have no complaints.
Old 06-20-2008, 03:48 PM
Tech Master

Wouldn't right about now be a good time for Dave to pop on and give his side of the story and try to defend whatevers left of his company's reputation? Where ya at Dave?
Old 06-20-2008, 11:47 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)
Default axiom motors

Hi all.
this is what the electronic mail tracking says..

Label/Receipt Number: CJ30 2952 002U S

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on June 9, 2008 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

as you can see. i think what it says is that the usps was "notified to expect a parcel", not actually recieving a parcel...
AND, strange how the money was used on the 30.5.008, and the parcel was shipped (supposedly) on the 9.6.008?

David Gullickson,, please contact me to let me know what is happening...i dont want this to get out of hand, i just want my goods or the money back..
By the way,, i asked you if you had them, before i ordered, and you said that they were in stock..(2 x tekin fs pro speedies and a hot wire)....
I didnt worry about looking elsewhere..now i have our electric state titles this weekend 28.6.008..and i aint got no speedies...ive out laid a bit of cash for this event..and with no speedy..no racing..
So come on Dave and help me out..
mike
Old 06-21-2008, 12:08 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

USPS tracking does not give details. It will say electronically notified for the whole time your package is in transit and then finally when delivered it will change to something to the effect of delivered. Compared to a UPS or Fedex where they give details of, 2:00AM arrived at warehouse in: Minnesota.
Old 06-21-2008, 12:33 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

I too have a pending order with Dave. Patently waiting for my order to be sent. I chatted with him and know he was waiting for his order to come in so he can process my battery order. Now that I know he is at a race this weekend I can wait until Monday to find out my status.

In my line of work I use USPS (in Portand, OR) alot and they are very frustrating with there tracking. They will only scan a package to update the package movement when it gets to another post office hub and not when it leaves. After they pick up your package they might not show they have it until reaches a terminal half way accross the country. UPS, FedEX, and DHL are all better with there package tracking but charge more. Most of us would rather pay 4.00 than 9.00 for shipping a small item.

Dave- A good idea for your website and web forum would be to have a race calender posted so customers can see when your out of town or at a race. This will help so your customers do not think that you are avoiding them or getting ripped off. Customers pay the bills and repeat customers keep you in business. Comunication will usally be followed by understanding.
Old 06-21-2008, 03:59 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Cameron Kellogg
Now that I know he is at a race this weekend I can wait until Monday to find out my status.
Thats every weekend. That was my point earlier, he uses the excuse he was at a race all weekend for just about everything. Most people get their work done Monday-Friday and THEN go play. Apparently with Dave, he does all his work on Saturday-Sunday. So its real convenient to go to a race and not take care of business. Plus, I'm sure he wouldn't even go to a race without a truckload of stuff to sell. If your at a race and you see Axiom there, take your money elsewhere. Dont support one of the shysters in this hobby.
I'll say it once again, go read this Axiom company thread and you'll see, with Dave its one excuse after another.
His bank account got hacked, which is a personal problem not his customers problem, but because of that many orders went neglected for a long time. Something was wrong with HIS end of the site, mind you people were still placing orders with ease, he just couldn't log in to check them.

Does anyone what city and state Axiom is located in? Maybe a few calls to his local Better Business Bureau would light a fire underneath him? But then again, I think you actually have to be a member of the BBB which I doubt he is?
Old 06-21-2008, 06:13 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by or8ital
I don't work for the guy, but I am on the team and have had to wait for stuff just like the rest of you. I made the post for I think he is a bit over his head at the moment with all the racing he has been doing. I am currently waiting on an order myself which I have no idea when it will arrive.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.