It's been a long road but the Dumper is ready!
In this small compact design you’ll be able to:
1) Discharge up to 45 Amps (1S) 35 Amps 2(S)
2) Select a voltage cut off to stop the discharge cycle
3) Monitor the voltage and discharge Amps in real time.
4) Monitor elapsed time of the discharge
5) Monitor the milliamp hours from the battery
6) See the time the battery crossed 4 Volts ( 1 Cell) 8 Volts (2 Cell)
7) View the discharge voltage at 30 second “snap shots”
They are available on the website
. There are two types available, one is covered in a carbon fiber wrap. The Other I had anodized blue.
Thanks again for your support