Thanks guys for the pictures! You are the best!
I can't understand Japanese that well, but I 've noted a few points that are worth discussing, i.e.:
- TA04 Lightweight out-drive.
- Yokomo type spacer for the rear anti-roll bar
- Lightweight universal shaft.
- Mod. front arm for lightweight and more flex, as well as for the new roll bar ball connetor.
- Less kick-up by putting the .7mm spacer to the rear (front) suspension block, hence, decrease caster angle.
- New motor heat sink.
- Yokomo style servo mounting position, shorter steering connector.
- New ball diff. dust cover??
- Thinner wheel hex with 1mm or 1.5mm spacer?? But why??
- 2 hole shock piston is also mentioned.